weres the snow

apex69

Reaction score
hey all need a little help on were to ride on the 21 22 23 of nov. just wondering were the snow is any info will help thanks:beer::beer::beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with BigIQ? and there is snow in golden. They rode Quartz yesterday and it snow all day long! He puts the snow count at 2 feet of light/kinda soft base and 2 feet of fresh POW!!!! Still the odd rock so you just have to watch out for the mines a little.....but yesterday they didn't even feel any rocks!!!:d

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey apex69 & IFSM8, how often do you guys get out to the Mtns? You mind me asking where your working up here in Cold Lake? Drop me a Pm if you want.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey apex69 & IFSM8, how often do you guys get out to the Mtns? You mind me asking where your working up here in Cold Lake? Drop me a Pm if you want.

Sweet. My parents have a cabin at Ministikwan. You guys are dedicated to drive all this way to go sledding!

As for snow posts, please search them out before posting a new topic. The mods are desperately trying to clean forums up because of all the random "snow" posts.

Each location should have one post with reports. Keep talking to a minimum so everybody can find the info quickly.

Snow & Mud's sponsors must love this time of year with the hits this page must get!

Top Bottom