were to ride at this time of season

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
West of Sundre has been good so far this year been out twice this year already. easy to get around.

Landrew

Reaction score
Years and years ago I went to some sand pits a few km west from the old Devon bridge riding area. They look to be on Google earth at the south end of RR270 where it meets the river. If you follow the river from Devon west its the first are in high def. on google earth. Almost if you followed Sanctuary road south to the river (if it went that far) and then West a few hundred meters. You can see the sand pits and lots of trails. I found it once just exploring but then I never went back at all.
Does anyone know the status of this place? I wouldn't mind taking my kids out to a spot close enough to go to on a school night. Were not making fires or leaving garbage but would like to have a good time and let them ride. Somewhere you can - load up, drive, ride hard, and get home in a short span.
Thanks.

rpt247

Reaction score
Is this place out at Devon easy to find i wouldn't mind exploring if i had a little more direction like where do i access rr270

Landrew

Reaction score
Looks like it is not what it was years ago. It sure would be nice to own that land for yourself though.

Top Bottom