Well??????

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking its almost time for a vacation!!!!!

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I remember a couple of guys that caused complete kaos on another site and ended up with a vaca.........;)

and if I remember right...... one of those guys went sniveling back to bigD to get reinstated:d:beer:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i remember a couple of guys that caused complete kaos on another site and ended up with a vaca.........;)

and if i remember right...... One of those guys went sniveling back to bigd to get reinstated:d:beer:

was his name kent???????

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was his name kent???????

don't think so!!!!:d

If you check........khaddon2110 is, and will always be banned on snowest for my transgressions!!!!!!!

but I'll be you know who is back on;)

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ohh i remember that night.. :eek:.. hahahah :D

so do I.......was a good time for sure....LMAO....catwoman runing all over the site trying to keep up.......she finally gave up and just hit the ban button

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so do I.......was a good time for sure....LMAO....catwoman runing all over the site trying to keep up.......she finally gave up and just hit the ban button
Hahaha, I was close for that one too, would go into each section and go to the last page and find an old thread about nothing or people were mad at at one time and TTT or make a dumb remark in it, then quick get 4-5 posts in the new max thread ebfore it got deleted.......bwhahaha

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Maybe Johnny is right.................. for once....................:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, I was close for that one too, would go into each section and go to the last page and find an old thread about nothing or people were mad at at one time and TTT or make a dumb remark in it, then quick get 4-5 posts in the new max thread ebfore it got deleted.......bwhahaha

LOL.......we did a little more than post TTT:eek:

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your mind is on vaction, 9 out of 10 times you open your mouth!!!!!!!!!!

damn carrot eating northern skinny boy!!!!

;)

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your mind is on vaction, 9 out of 10 times you open your mouth!!!!!!!!!!

Damn carrot eating northern skinny boy!!!!

;)

thanks troy! I missed you to! Lol

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do people bully?
The purpose of bullying is to hide inadequacy. Bullying has nothing to do with managing etc; good managers manage, bad managers bully. Management is managing; bullying is not managing. Therefore, anyone who chooses to bully is admitting their inadequacy, and the extent to which a person bullies is a measure of their inadequacy. Bullies project their inadequacy on to others:

a) to avoid facing up to their inadequacy and doing something about it;
b) to avoid accepting responsibility for their behaviour and the effect it has on others, and,
c) to reduce their fear of being seen for what they are, namely a weak, inadequate and often incompetent individuals, and,
d) to divert attention away from their inadequacy - in an insecure or badly-managed workplace, this is how inadequate, incompetent and aggressive employees keep their jobs.

Bullying is an inefficient way of working, resulting in disenchantment, demoralisation, demotivation, disaffection, and alienation. Bullies run dysfunctional and inefficient organisations; staff turnover and sickness absence are high whilst morale, productivity and profitability are low. Prosperity is illusory and such organizations are a bad long-term investment. Projection and denial are hallmarks of the serial bully.

Bullying is present behind all forms of harassment, discrimination, prejudice, abuse, persecution, conflict and violence. When the bullying has a focus (eg race or gender) it is expressed as racial prejudice or harassment, or sexual discrimination and harassment, and so on. When the bullying lacks a focus (or the bully is aware of the Sex Discrimination Act or the Race Relations Act), it comes out as pure bullying; this is an opportunity to understand the behaviours which underlie almost all reprehensible behavior. I believe bullying is the single most important social issue of today.

Bullying...
is a form of abuse, and bullies - and unenlightened employers - often go to great lengths to keep their targets quiet, using threats of disciplinary action, dismissal, and gagging clauses. What bullies fear most is exposure of their inadequacy and being called publicly to account for their behavior and its consequences. This makes sense when you remember that the purpose of bullying is to hide inadequacy, and people who bully to hide their inadequacy are often incompetent.

A bully is a person who

has never learnt to accept responsibility for their behaviour
wants to enjoy the benefits of living in the adult world, but who is unable and unwilling to accept the responsibilities that are a prerequisite for being part of the adult world.
abdicates and denies responsibility for their behaviour and its consequences (abdication and denial are common features of bullying)
is unable and unwilling to recognise the effect of their behaviour on others
does not want to know of any other way of behaving
is unwilling to recognise that there could be better ways of behaving.
Bullying is obsessive and compulsive; the serial bully has to have someone to bully and appears to be unable to survive without a current target.

Despite the facade that such people put up, bullies have low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and thus feel insecure. Low self-esteem is a factor highlighted by all studies of bullying. Because such people are inadequate and unable to fulfil the duties and obligations of their position (but have no hesitation in accepting salary), they fear being revealed. This fear of exposure often borders on paranoia.

Bullies are seething with resentment, bitterness, hatred and anger, and often have wide-ranging prejudices as a vehicle for dumping their anger onto others. Bullies are driven by jealousy and envy. Rejection (which cannot be assuaged) is another powerful motivator of bullying.

Bullies are people who have not learned the lesson of consequences, ie that if they behave well there are good consequences (reward), but if they behave badly there are bad consequences (restriction, sanction, punishment, etc). Since childhood, bullies have learnt that they can avoid the unpleasant consequences of bad behaviour through the instinctive response of denial, blame, and feigning victimhood.

How to spot a bully in your workplace
If you have a serial bully on the staff they will reveal themselves by their department showing excessive rates of

staff turnover
sickness absence
stress breakdowns
deaths in service
ill-health retirements
early retirements
uses of disciplinary procedures
grievances initiated
suspensions
dismissals
uses of private security firms to snoop on employees
litigation including employment tribunals or legal action against employees
Types of bullying

Pressure bullying or unwitting bullying is where the stress of the moment causes behaviour to deteriorate; the person becomes short-tempered, irritable and may shout or swear at others. Everybody does this from time to time, but when the pressure is removed, behaviour returns to normal, the person recognises the inappropriateness of their behaviour, makes amends, and may apologise, and - crucially - learns from the experience so that next time the situation arises they are better able to deal with it. This is "normal" behaviour and I do not include pressure bullying in my definition of workplace bullying.

Organisational bullying is a combination of pressure bullying and corporate bullying, and occurs when an organisation struggles to adapt to changing markets, reduced income, cuts in budgets, imposed expectations, and other external pressures.

Corporate bullying is where the employer abuses employees with impunity knowing that the law is weak and jobs are scarce, eg:

coercing employees to work 60/70/80 weeks on a regular basis then making life hell for (or dismissing) anyone who objects
dismissing anyone who looks like having a stress breakdown as it's cheaper (in the UK) to pay the costs of unfair dismissal at Employment Tribunal (eg £50K maximum, but awards are usually paltry) than risk facing a personal injury claim for stress breakdown (eg £175K as in the John Walker case)
introduces "absence management" to deny employees annual or sick leave to which they are genuinely entitled
regularly snoops and spies on employees, eg by listening in to telephone conversations, using the mystery shopper, contacting customers behind employees backs and asking leading questions, conducting covert video surveillance (perhaps by fellow employees), sending personnel officers or private investigators to an employee's home to interrogate the employees whilst on sick leave, threatening employees with interrogation the moment they return from sick leave, etc.
deems any employee suffering from stress as weak and inadequate whilst aggressively ignoring and denying the cause of stress (bad management and bullying)
"encourages" employees (with promises of promotion and/or threats of disciplinary action) to fabricate complaints about their colleagues
employees are "encouraged" to give up full-time permanent positions in favour of short-term contracts; anyone who resists has their life made hell

S

sldgy

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-NRriHlLUk[/media]

hippies are cool

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok! im going to make this clear. i dont hate anyone, i dont have sides, i dont wanna pick sides. i come on here for chits and giggles. i think of you all as friends. the point of the vacation is, to step away from the drama. so. say la vie.

Top Bottom