Lahaina Burns

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go down far enough eventually you will be going up. And I’m spent!

That would be a lot of digging! Not sure its even possible, as the deepest hole ever dug (the Kola super deep) is only 12,262m. So they say.

I have heard some flat earthers say that's because there is a firmament below us as well as above, and you cant get through it.

I can neither confirm or deny these claims though. But glad my hot tub is looking cleaner and its liner is blue so should be safe from bidens lazers!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be a lot of digging! Not sure its even possible, as the deepest hole ever dug (the Kola super deep) is only 12,262m. So they say.

I have heard some flat earthers say that's because there is a firmament below us as well as above, and you cant get through it.

I can neither confirm or deny these claims though. But glad my hot tub is looking cleaner and its liner is blue so should be safe from bidens lazers!
you cant dig yourself out of a hole.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

stop digging stop digging, The blueprint is upside down.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
IMG_20240304_185737_110.jpg

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
High powered anti-missile lasers have been in development and known about in the public domain for at least the last 10 years.

Why does some kook on the internet get to post about it 9 years later and they get credit for "creating" a conspiracy that later proves to be true?

SpaceX currently has about 9,000 lasers on it's satellites for satellite to satellite connectivity, and it's aiming system is so accurate it achieves an uptime in excess of 99%. They've proven reliable to distances up to 5,400km.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So DEW's do exist? Or they dont exist? I cant keep track with you non conspiracy folks. They only exist when you folks say they do?

Pssstt, You might want to tell some of your "non-conspiracy theory" friends, they are falling behind.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So DEW's do exist? Or they dont exist? I cant keep track with you non conspiracy folks. They only exist when you folks say they do?

Pssstt, You might want to tell some of your "non-conspiracy theory" friends, they are falling behind.

DEW's have been around for a long time, the "DEW" terminology is the new part, and "DEW" could encompass a wide variety of technologies. One of the first one's were LRAD's used for crowd, riot, and anti-pirate control. LRAD's have shown recorded use in at least the year 2000.

This is the laser I was originally looking for, it's a chemical laser first tested in 2007 and mounted to a Boeing 747. The original intent was to use it to destroy inbound enemy missiles. The technology has been around for years now.

A lab in the UK is currently building a PetaWatt class laser that will be operational in about 2030, we're talking enough energy here to (hopefully) kick off Nuclear Fusion reactions.

The question at hand is whether these lasers exist in space on a satellite, and would someone risk letting the world know they have one to set Hawaii on fire, when a simple arsonist could do the same task? I think the answer to the first question is yes, I'd be surprised if the US doesn't have high powered lasers in space. I'm still not in any way shape or form convinced though that a space laser started those fires.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DEW's have been around for a long time, the "DEW" terminology is the new part, and "DEW" could encompass a wide variety of technologies. One of the first one's were LRAD's used for crowd, riot, and anti-pirate control. LRAD's have shown recorded use in at least the year 2000.

This is the laser I was originally looking for, it's a chemical laser first tested in 2007 and mounted to a Boeing 747. The original intent was to use it to destroy inbound enemy missiles. The technology has been around for years now.

A lab in the UK is currently building a PetaWatt class laser that will be operational in about 2030, we're talking enough energy here to (hopefully) kick off Nuclear Fusion reactions.

The question at hand is whether these lasers exist in space on a satellite, and would someone risk letting the world know they have one to set Hawaii on fire, when a simple arsonist could do the same task? I think the answer to the first question is yes, I'd be surprised if the US doesn't have high powered lasers in space. I'm still not in any way shape or form convinced though that a space laser started those fires.

But he is. Because it’s part of the plan

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dragonfire was unveiled to the public in 2017. it's ground based.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We know that they are being developed and refined for military use. We also know the US’s new aircraft carrier they are building will be outfitted with laser tech for defensive purposes. The UK’s new 6th Gen fighter jet will be solely laser based offensive/defensive weaponry on board. What we don’t believe is the US used space lasers to start a fire in Lahaina. Like it has been said much earlier they could have just used a match and drawn zero attention to themselves. As it turns out officials investigating have found it was likely caused by downed power lines sparking in 86 mph winds that day. One only has to ask them selfs what gain is there to be caught shooting a laser to start a fire and burn an entire town. If it was proven there would be mass bedlam that would make the Jan 6 insurrection look like a 6 yr olds birthday party.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who would have thought something as simple as blue paint on missiles will render someones laser defense system as useless. You never see missiles painted blue someone should let them know about this blue paint.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some lasers can take out blue. But these giga wave spacer lazers cant. Thats what they say anyways

Here is the question i have:

WTF am i supposed to do about any of that besides paint my roof blue?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We know that they are being developed and refined for military use. We also know the US’s new aircraft carrier they are building will be outfitted with laser tech for defensive purposes. The UK’s new 6th Gen fighter jet will be solely laser based offensive/defensive weaponry on board. What we don’t believe is the US used space lasers to start a fire in Lahaina. Like it has been said much earlier they could have just used a match and drawn zero attention to themselves. As it turns out officials investigating have found it was likely caused by downed power lines sparking in 86 mph winds that day. One only has to ask them selfs what gain is there to be caught shooting a laser to start a fire and burn an entire town. If it was proven there would be mass bedlam that would make the Jan 6 insurrection look like a 6 yr olds birthday party.
The gain would be a land grab, burn the locals out. I bet most do not have insurance and can't afford to rebuild. Developer will come in buy at pennies on the dollar and build a billion dollar resort or vacation properties for the elites.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problem or good thing depending on your perspective, when it comes to attributing every significant event to some larger plan is that said plan can't be proven or disproven. it's far easier on the brain to accept and requires zero critical thinking to make that claim as opposed to providing actual evidence to support it. as the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Top Bottom