Well Sh1t lol

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an awesome day sledding in swan hills today. Hit a crap load of stuff today. Nailed one tree that I thought was just a big branch hanging down. Nope 4" tree sitting at an angle. Stopped me dead. Cut the tree and we got it out. Rode around for a bit longer then headed back to the truck playing along the way. I noticed my bars were angled a bit but rode well so I figured I would worry about it when I got home. Loaded up and while walking by saw the opposite side a arm(from the tree I hit) bent big time. ****ty part is I just installed this 36" kit and this was the first real ride with it. SO I guess I will be picking up another pair of lower a arms. The ones that came in this kit are the curved ones. It is actually cheaper to buy those then the stock straight a arms. BUT it was still an awesome day.:beer:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya swan hills gets their snow fattening in march I hear.
We went last year this time and had good snow, but still found the odd log and such.

They sure cleared out the area west of town..(goose)

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had a great time up there today... couple good meadows but stayed in the cut lines mostly... had to use our hand saws a few times though. lol. buddy in our group hit a stump pretty hard to and wrecked his a arm mount and some plastics. a little in the field workshop and we rode for the rest of the day. would say at best about 3 feet depending were you go. lots of fallen trees and stumps. but worth the trip. IMO. We staged before goose prob around km 18 - 20 i'd guess.

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20141226_100837.jpg 20141226_104057.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we were the three guys riding by you guys a few times and staged at the same spot.

mxcollector

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wreck keith !!

... I dare myself to go in Goose town when the snow isn't 30" deep , way too many mines imo !

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my new a arms today. Had to go with the straight ones over the curved as they didn't have them in stock. There is a limited supply of the curved ones so I am think brp is just selling off the stock they have. Not sure if they are any weaker then the straight. Had the wife pick them up so I hope they are right. Tried calling Martin a few times today and only got their answering machine so I suspect they were closed. Riverside answered my call right away and got the sale. I wonder how any other sales they missed out on today by being closed?? I can't be the only one.

Top Bottom