Well I'm off to Mexico tonight...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of scary shyte happening in Cabo these days... Leader of gang shot by clown assassin at 63rd bday party, Homicide detective kidnapped and murdered, police and military being attacked with gunfire, malls being locked down with gun battles outside, roadblocks.... Can't wait to go!!! Ole!

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Sitting in peurta valarda right now. First time in Mexico No shortage of alcohol here!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dreams Puerto Aventuras how I miss your breakfast omelettes and free Modelo by the pool...

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao. Yup double double is still here. It's nice here but I'm starting to look forward to some alberta beef and h2o.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dreams Puerto Aventuras how I miss your breakfast omelettes and free Modelo by the pool...

Forget about mececo....

There's white gravy on the ground to pound the chit outa.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how much alcohol you can bring back from a weeks stay? What happens if your over, do you just pay a tax?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1.14 liters per adult. Not really worth the hassle of trying to bring more home, could prolong your stay at customs.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came back from Cuba last Dec with a case of Legandario rum. Hit customs told him what I had, he filled out a slip and I payed the extra on it. I think it was like $ 60.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be at the Velas Vallarta tomorrow. I will post a picture...

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home. Was at the Grand Sirenis resort. My first resort experience but I can't say my mind was blown or anything. Food was meh, rooms weren't that great (broken A/C for two days, broken tap, worn out sheets etc) but the service was good and the staff friendly. Did a couple snorkel/private beach excursions that were a good time (Cancun Adventures, for the record, are an awesome excursion group and we were treated like royalty and had a great couple days through them.) Drank "too much" a couple times (get day drunk, cause getting up at 7am is hard enough haha). I'm 1/2 ginger and even though I'd sunscreen up at least 3 times daily I still managed to burn the everloving **** out of myself by tuesday. Still recovering from that.

Flights were pretty brutal. Not the airlines fault, but it seems I'm ALWAYS next to the weirdest ****ing dude.lady on that damn plane. Ugh. 1st day of my new job tomorrow, time for bed haha.

Well, that's enough sun for me can't wait to hit the snow.

Top Bottom