Well I'm off to Mexico tonight...

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So enjoy all the new snow that decided to show up the day I leave. I tell ya, sometimes life just ain't fair...haha :beerchug:

Ya'll behave yourselves and take comfort in knowing that I'm suffering away down there in the heat, sitting in sand instead of snow and trying desperately to comfort myself with free beers ;).

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as I leave for work to Argentina in the morning. Gotta get climatized to 30 C while I look outside my window here in Armstrong and see the mountains covered in snow from a storm last night. Unfortunately no laying around on a sandy beach for this guy.

So enjoy all the new snow that decided to show up the day I leave. I tell ya, sometimes life just ain't fair...haha :beerchug:

Ya'll behave yourselves and take comfort in knowing that I'm suffering away down there in the heat, sitting in sand instead of snow and trying desperately to comfort myself with free beers ;).

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as I leave for work to Argentina in the morning. Gotta get climatized to 30 C while I look outside my window here in Armstrong and see the mountains covered in snow from a storm last night. Unfortunately no laying around on a sandy beach for this guy.

Now see, that really ins't fair. Going to work when you can see the mountains getting pounded out your front door. At least the flat prairies aren't THAT hard to tear myself away from.

Then again, dad just called me asking where I put the DESS key for my sled cause he was going to "move it to another shop"...yeah right!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL! so true but the nice thing is that when I get back I can head out to hunters range and unload the sled in 20 mins. :)

Now see, that really ins't fair. Going to work when you can see the mountains getting pounded out your front door. At least the flat prairies aren't THAT hard to tear myself away from.

Then again, dad just called me asking where I put the DESS key for my sled cause he was going to "move it to another shop"...yeah right!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were at Dreams Puerto Aventuras for our friends wedding. Fished with Captain Rick Charters...

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highly recommend the Bungalows in Cabo....not all inclusive, but very good. I hate all inclusive.....Eric is a very good people person and I would go back there in a heart beat!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be at the Velas Vallarta on Saturday

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highly recommend the Bungalows in Cabo....not all inclusive, but very good. I hate all inclusive.....Eric is a very good people person and I would go back there in a heart beat!

San Jose or Cabo San Lucas senor? Sounds like something we want to do next... I am thinking 3 weeks in May...

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabo San Lucas....PM me when you're close to pulling the trigger. Check it out on trip advisor....it's all true!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been there twice. I like everything about it there. Short plane ride, fishing, sunny, dry, cool at nite, mountains, desert... I havnt been out much at night but have plans to take it in. Had lunch at CaboWabo once, middle of the day, bought a tshirt...lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabo is fun. Dont use your bank card down there. Card got skimmed & bank account got drained.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabo is the safest place in mexico for tourists...........because of the narrow peninsula the Cartels have shyed away from that area.
As for card skimming ,it happens here too...........
Spent lots of late night out in Cabo ,at the marina and never an issue. It is a true paradice....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabo is the safest place in mexico for tourists...........because of the narrow peninsula the Cartels have shyed away from that area.
As for card skimming ,it happens here too...........
Spent lots of late night out in Cabo ,at the marina and never an issue. It is a true paradice....

Oh im sure it does happen here,, just the only time it ever happened to me was in Cabo,,, in a little pub right behind Cabo Wabo.

Top Bottom