Weight of NEW 2012 Pro Climb turbo 162" !!!!!!!!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it sounds too much like a fairy tale story when you hear something that logically sounds ridiculous... That's why if you say your nytro is 400lbs, for example, fine, but we wanna see proof, then we'll say, "that's bullish!t", or "that's awesome" etc... I'm not trying to offend u but it just makes for a lot cleaner thread of information to all of us if all the he said she said fairy tales were nonexistent. I do appreciate your post about the supertraxx weights tho, I'm going to look into it myself and see what I can dig up.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yammyboy.....wow!....I swear I have seen your type on this site before...A shout out to Joey!, when you start stating all these so called facts they better be right. Cause in the end its not pretty. Post facts and help others out with facts...cause there is far to many on this site that can see straight through BS!

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
I ordered a digital hanging scale last week good to .2 or .5 lbs I can't remember. My retro 1100t is build sitting in the shop and this will be the start for the quest for a lightweight 4 stroke. We already took out almost a 100lbs in the proclimb m8 we had at the sled show and we will do the same on the 1100. Heading to C3 end of the week to get started.All will be documented just like our first build with weighted parts as we go along. Pics and posts when it begins.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
I ordered a digital hanging scale last week good to .2 or .5 lbs I can't remember. My retro 1100t is build sitting in the shop and this will be the start for the quest for a lightweight 4 stroke. We already took out almost a 100lbs in the proclimb m8 we had at the sled show and we will do the same on the 1100. Heading to C3 end of the week to get started.All will be documented just like our first build with weighted parts as we go along. Pics and posts when it begins.[/QUOTE

Sounds great! cant wait to see

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a buddy that had a tnitro last year and claimed it weighted 560lbs full of fuel, after two hrs of hearing this bs we stoped at the dot scales, 642lbs full of fluids, my 08 xp full of fluids and a 3 inch track came in at 529lbs, the free beer for the rest of the weekend was worth it...

Kruchy

Reaction score
I ordered a digital hanging scale last week good to .2 or .5 lbs I can't remember. My retro 1100t is build sitting in the shop and this will be the start for the quest for a lightweight 4 stroke. We already took out almost a 100lbs in the proclimb m8 we had at the sled show and we will do the same on the 1100. Heading to C3 end of the week to get started.All will be documented just like our first build with weighted parts as we go along. Pics and posts when it begins.
Is the scale sticking around Lloyd or are you sending it to C3? I would pay to weigh some sleds to shut some people up. LOL

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will as soon as I can but the scale I used was one that is used to way kenworths and stuff to tell if there over weight or not but yeah till then let's just hope for snow :) haha

There's no way them scales are accurate enough at that low of a weight. I weighed myself once in Pouce Coupe once and was 3000kgs over on that scale than what I normally seen with the load I had. Stopped in Dawson and them ones were weighing proper.

climbin

Reaction score
I'm not trying to send this thread way off track but if you're weighing sleds I would really like to know where the Pro RMK stands against the XP. Doesn't seem like there is as much of a spread as some would have you believe.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 08xp and a etec, the 08 came with a light weight can, and some other little mods full of fluid with a stock 162 track was 500lbs, the etec is heavier but not much, with a can, and a few other weight loss ideas, your looking at 518lbs, but that comes with a heavier track

i am guessing that the pro is closer to 500lbs full of fluid

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple guys on snowest weighed the 1100t. 601lbs out of the crate and Another was 671lbs ready to ride.

Top Bottom