Weight of NEW 2012 Pro Climb turbo 162" !!!!!!!!

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have the motor out for some reason?
haha no sleds dont got motors they got engines and i know that a nytro is lighter than the m1100 turbos (not trying to bash arctic cat) but what ever theres no point of going back and forth on this lol

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha no sleds dont got motors they got engines and i know that a nytro is lighter than the m1100 turbos (not trying to bash arctic cat) but what ever theres no point of going back and forth on this lol

BS. That nytro is well over 600 lbs full.

Captain Undies

Reaction score

Well if your so sure on it why dont you get it on a scale thats been calibrated to within a few pounds and show everybody

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if your so sure on it why dont you get it on a scale thats been calibrated to within a few pounds and show everybody
I will as soon as I can but the scale I used was one that is used to way kenworths and stuff to tell if there over weight or not but yeah till then let's just hope for snow :) haha

Last edited:

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy has an 08 nytro 162 with a rear mount mcx 240 kit and sled has a few mods nothing extreme and it comes in around the 630 mark my 09 skidoo 1200 with everything modded and lots of after market goodies with around half a tank of fuel came in at around the 560 mark on C3 powersports scales and if i am correct fuel comes in around 1.67 pounds per liter the only way your nytro would come close to that is with a tube chassis or some thing like that

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2009 nitro with light weight front and skid was 613 with a gallon or so of gas and also a mcx stage two. I also call bullch!t on the said nitro weight

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a goverment scale and we just rode onto it, it was a group of riders and we wanted to see what are sleds weighted full of gas and snow, it goes by 10 kg so its not a exact weight is what i was getting at

It goes in 10 KG increments and could be as much as 50 KGs out so I would say your nitro could be as much as 650-680 full of snow. I would say also that weight from a truck scale don't mean sh#t.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just found out that it actually goes up by 5 kg at a time which is only 11 lbs so it can at the most only be off by that much and its a goverment scale so it have to be accurate and it doesnt way over 600 wet so idk where your getting your info but anyways have fun in the snow

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just found out that it actually goes up by 5 kg at a time which is only 11 lbs so it can at the most only be off by that much and its a goverment scale so it have to be accurate and it doesnt way over 600 wet so idk where your getting your info but anyways have fun in the snow
is your sled a nitro or a nytro and what track length etc

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just was looking for the weights of the nytro mtx and all it says is n/a and thought it was funny when snogoer magazine did a review of your machine under misses it said HEAVY plain and simple if your sled is stock and weighs what you say it is prove it to us and if im wrong i'll give you a thousand bucks

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i know its heavier then most sleds and its got some stuff done to it and im only 17 so i dont got a way to go and use any other scale i will get a picture of my sled on a scale this winter with the weight but till i got enought snow to ride thres nothing i can do haha seems like the problem is always lack of snow

Unklsnomobile

Reaction score
Pretty sure the problem is not a lack of snow. Lack of oxygen haha, or maybe just lack of wisdom. If you can't back numbers up, don't post them. With a thousand bucks on the line, I would think you could find a way to weigh your sled. At least Captain Undies gives some credible and useful info.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K i accually know what im talking about right now so why would i go waste gas and time and try to find a scale to weigh it on, just to show some igrorant guys that there not always right. Not trying to be a dick haha

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
K i accually know what im talking about right now so why would i go waste gas and time and try to find a scale to weigh it on, just to show some igrorant guys that there not always right. Not trying to be a dick haha

Umm sorry dude but you must have mistaken the 5 for a 6 on that scale. All these other Nytro owners are telling you you're wrong, just accept it and move on.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm sorry dude but you must have mistaken the 5 for a 6 on that scale. All these other Nytro owners are telling you you're wrong, just accept it and move on.

His numbers actually are pretty close. I don't believe he's that far off.

Sent from my mobile phone

Top Bottom