was thinking of jumping ship from polaris

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just don't no which way to go. so i was wondering which brand had the nicest gloves for riding, and or maybe a nice after the ride dinner jacket?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
just don't no which way to go. so i was wondering which brand had the nicest gloves for riding, and or maybe a nice after the ride dinner jacket?

now that is a dilemma! Nicest gloves for riding or an 'after the ride dinner jacket'? I don't think that in the olden days there was an 'after the ride dinner jacket'....but you may remember a little better than me....just saying

What about the machine that is guaranteed to have no tree magnets, or won't sink in the river, or pops up in an avalanche, just to name a few....

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skip the gloves and dinner jacket and buy the one that comes with a scotch sipping/cigar smoking jacket. Something along the lines of a 67 snocruiser, I am sure you must have a few in the line up.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took it a step lower i went with color. way to many choices with gloves, shorties, those long a$# ones that goto the elbow, thick , thin, double liner, ones with goggle wiper,nose wiper dodad... then you have mit or glove... to many choices..... hurts just thinking about it ....:eek: why did you have to pick this scab it had almost healed....

I have a black sled

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....I would have to say it's a toss up, between Doo and Yam. Yam does have nice gear, but Doo, has the ride and the gear.

I know a guy Real close to where you live, that most ppl think he's a pick-a-part. But what most don't know, is that he can get ANYTHING in new from any manufacturer. I would go with Doo. Imo

Harp

Reaction score

Stick with Polaris.

They have nice White Boots.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Polaris.jpg
    Polaris.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 277

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forgot to remember. Just sayin.

What is LHF?

LHF is an acronym for the username LongHairFreak on Snow and Mud. That rainbow colored sled is his sled, that young lady sitting on it is his Mrs.

Back on topic, I find it quite odd you are choosing your next sled based on the apparel selection.

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....and I must say that around the waist is a very clever way of stowing the bunje strap. :eek: When did they begin offering them in pink???

Top Bottom