Warranty Axle and CV Joints?

rayf01

Reaction score
If you put on an aftermarket tire, like a 26" Maxxis Zilla on a new Outlander and you snap a axel or CV Joint. Do dealers typically warranty or not? Just wondering what I would be in for if I change tires from the Carlisle's. That said would they warranty them with Stock tires?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I've only ever had 1 Axle warrantied on a can-am and I was shocked when they did. As far as I know there is NO warranty on axles and CV joints period. Axle and CV damage is almost solely operator error.

rayf01

Reaction score
Gotcha, makes sense. I was going to call the dealer tomorrow and if thats the case Ill probably upgrade then. Just need to see if I can sell these Carlisle ACT's for a decent price.

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
I've only ever had 1 Axle warrantied on a can-am and I was shocked when they did. As far as I know there is NO warranty on axles and CV joints period. Axle and CV damage is almost solely operator error.
There is full warranty on axle and cv joints as long as the cv boot is not split or torn,the clips are all in place and the machine has stock tires

SKEGNSNOW

Reaction score
If there is any rust in the joint, BRP will deny warranty. Do not use a front 2" lift and U will be fine with any tire up to 31's with a little throttle control.

Top Bottom