War is Hell

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.................... ScaBogart.gif ...................oh, yeah!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
smile~~.jpg ......................

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was gassing up the 4 wheeler. Saw some insulation sticking out from a cover. Something chewed through a cable. Evdrything seemed to be working so I took it for a ride. Mud sure seemed slick. Was looking through manual, for those wire colors. Ate through the wire to turn on my 4 wheel drive. Good thing I discovered it before deer season,less then 2 weeks, could be in 2 feet of snow, miles from camp.

May have been a mouse pretty tight spot. All those rodents are in cohoots

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was sitting in my deer blind, really just a tent in the back yard, with 12 gauge, with slugs. Damn squirells were running all over. Took all my will power, not to shoot. I may start blind hunting and baiting, squirels. Bring some beer, maybe some coffee to warn up, something to snack on.

Now as I get ready for evening hunt, there out on the patio, bastards.

16yikes.gif

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to insulating the sil plate??, top of the basement wall. went to barn for insulation thats been there for couple years. You need to season insulation. Grab a beer and got Boneyard on both sat radio's.

They chewed up some of the insulation. Little bastards made there nests out of fiberglass, which proves I am smarter then a rodent.

:)

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a squirell outside the kitchen window, this afternoon. I passed, it is the Christmas Season

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on the brite side..they dont take up alot of stuffing and one scoop of cranberry scauce will usually cover up the whole thing.drumsticks are quite small tho.:d

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RYtRKrcGpA&feature=channel[/media]

bug-1.gif

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been letting squirels go for awhile now. The kinder gentler KGR. Well this Sunday morning, there was in the tree about 15 yards, 5 feet up. He just sat there. I eased open then window, still there, the screen, got the gun, still there. Perfect positon, sat on my kitchen chair, rested the gun on the window sile, shot right through the bird feeder. 1 shot one kill.

squirel%20resize.jpg

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, he's a goner. Thats were he landed!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been letting squirels go for awhile now. The kinder gentler KGR. Well this Sunday morning, there was in the tree about 15 yards, 5 feet up. He just sat there. I eased open then window, still there, the screen, got the gun, still there. Perfect positon, sat on my kitchen chair, rested the gun on the window sile, shot right through the bird feeder. 1 shot one kill.

View attachment 16086

Now that's a trophy mount bud....:d

Top Bottom