War is Hell

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a squirell yesterday. Let it go, being the holiday weekend. Was kinda small, those are the only ones left, they are harder to hit.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One fail to fire, and 3 misses. Was quite the gun fight. Missed a chippy then a squirel twice, as I drove him back across the lines.

If the rain lets up, need to practice. It is Octoberfest too, make a party out of it.

Got two gun turrets open.

I have been watching the squirel for a while. Thinking maybe time had passed me by, that squriel hunting was young mans profession. Maybe even lost my nerve. But eventually the din of those old battles roars in your ears, a call to arms.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
squirrelleft.jpg Bastages have re-armed.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One fail to fire, and 3 misses. Was quite the gun fight. Missed a chippy then a squirel twice, as I drove him back across the lines.

If the rain lets up, need to practice. It is Octoberfest too, make a party out of it.

Got two gun turrets open.

I have been watching the squirel for a while. Thinking maybe time had passed me by, that squriel hunting was young mans profession. Maybe even lost my nerve. But eventually the din of those old battles roars in your ears, a call to arms.
Don't be a hero, you aren't as fast as you used to be and the old eyesight has probably started to go, accuracy has obviously become a factor. Don't be a casualty of pride....ask for help if you need it, THE STAKES ARE JUST TOO HIGH MAN!!!!!!!

RevBlk

Reaction score
I think they are lulling you into a false sense of security KGR. Do you hear the drums at night. You need to drop one in the front yard. Hopefully he will survive a fortnight or so. Even then, don't remove the stinking carcas until all the neighbors complain. It will send a message to the recon units that are scoping you right now. You are in this for the long haul. No shortcuts Mister! Godspeed.
Rev

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am missing a bolt in the reciever. But the bullet is already in the barrel. So not sure if this would throw things off. Probably just me. But dammit, I had the gun resting on the window ledge, so nice shot I thought.

Maybe to close for sites? I should site it in.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out to forget about my hunting woes and......................jeez i forgot. DSC01275.JPG

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He just smiled at me.

Sat on my clothes line pole. Which is really a 2x4 stuck in an old satelite mount bracket, the old big ones, that has clothes line ran over to the tower for my antenna. Which was just temporary, but has been over a year.

I got the window open fine, but the screen spooked him. So I left it up for next time.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
squirrelright.jpg The new forces, there just pissed, ripped up my old shed and they lost there home and winter stash of pine cones.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
........... 120336756_98577733e6.jpg ................

Top Bottom