War is Hell

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
No,we Actually Have 4 Wabbits Living Around Our Crescent....one Of The Varmint Almost Ran Me Over, While He Was Chasin' The "missus" Around My Back Yard.... Scared The Bajeebers Outta Me!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Nope, No Guns At All.... Left All The Guns Behind At My Grandpa's Place When I Was A Kid... No Guns Left... No Need, As I Don't Hunt Anymore. A Grouse Hunt Was My Last Hunt When I Was 18... Did A Lot Of Hunting Before That, From Bear To Moose..... None Since!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spent the weekend doing many patrols, marched the grounds and checked on the barn and outbuildings. Not much for enemy action. On my patrol 3 children squirrels ran right between my feet, if they only knew. Note to self, dont lead women and children squirrels as much.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went out with my trusty Russian 1954 surplus rifle. Its been proven in shed to shed warfare, close quarters battle with a possum in 02. 2002 was a bloody year. Maybe you’ll understand me now, when I get a little liquored up and crazy. If you have never seen this kind of fighting, and I had to explain it to you, you just wouldn’t understand

Yup seen it before.....Was called Caddyshack! LOL!
catmando!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha. had a few of them buggers this year. i live on an open farm so i got out the 12 gauge and cleaned up... so to speak.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The meat is kinda gamey, but the gravy aint bad.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like there gearing up for battle, i may need to get reinforcements after all.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like this battle is taking a toll on there troops. Maybe thats why i have not seen them around for a few days. i could be in for another good battle soon. i'm sure this war is far from over.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Could you post the site that you get those pics from. they are awesome

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This is better than a visit to my therapist!Was in a state of deep dark depression...now I'm smiling again.Thx kgr

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
KGR its been a couple of days since a report are you AWOL or on shore leave.

Top Bottom