War is Hell

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was woke from my slumber, filled with tormented dreams, with a call to arms from gf, "they know your asleep." I grabbed my trusty .22, and rushed barefoot to the fry. In the heat of battle I forgot, yesterdays plans for peace.

As I opened to kitchen window they see me. I went back over to the family room window, where I collected my first mighty kill.

There one was sitting about 15' out on the retaining wall. As I shouldered my weapon, I say another 5 feet directly below on the wall. I decided against discharging a firearm on a stone wall so close.

I put the cross hairs on him, took a deep breath, and then hard resistance, that anybody who has hunted enough knows, the realization set in, that the damn safety was on. Would I miss my shot?

No, they have become ever so bold, in the 2 years of futile warnings. I set the rifle down on the window sill, steadied my gun, and did what diplomacy was unable to. Between the ears, one shot one kill.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love beer almost as much as i love pie. i love pie. i love sledding!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been known to get distracted. :)

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its nice to feed the squirels. My marksmanship isn't as good as I thought, and a fat squirel is easier to hit.:PDT_gun:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its nice to feed the squirels. My marksmanship isn't as good as I thought, and a fat squirel is easier to hit.:PDT_gun:

Is a fat squirrell easier to hit than a fat beaver?:D Sorry I couldent resist

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well so far the dog has 2 gophers and i have managed 1 beaver. The hunt goes on . Nothing like mowing yor grass with a shotgun in hand waiting for some gopher

Top Bottom