WANTED: Good deals on some sweet side by side's

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend and I are planing on purchasing some used sXs's I am looking for one all decked out already (lift, tires, exhaust, stereo, etc, etc.) he is looking for any thing with low miles and good price. I am not to worried about price, but would like to get something for around 15K. any tips or if you have something to sell feel free to post it up. Im kinda likin' the rhino, but not that picky.

sicamoose

Reaction score
or go to the states.... everyone does their side by sides to the tits down there - then they sell them!! I am going to CA this summer might pick one up.

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$14000 get u a brand new 2012 orange madness razor that all champed out and its NEW
Where did you find this deal? I would definately be interested in that! I see on polaris website the 900 starts at $18,000 stock.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hang on ,the guy said around 15k to spend...............Not 32K.....LOL He said no thanks and now he`s a dick...........WTF....??
No wonder i make fun of(some) the Commander owners.............!!

Last edited:

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I guess building one to haul your 3 kids around isn't for everyone. But thanks
for the ignorance. A$$hole
I'm sorry i didn't mean to be ignorant. it just sounded like you were not happy with your commander. I must have only read the posts where you didn't sound happy about your commander. not tryin to be an ass, I actually get alot of good info from all your posts.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just figured that out. I always hear about the 900's, but not too much on the 800's. How are they?
The 800 are a great machine not the power of the 900`s but an awesome ,fun,capable ,trail machine...............
You will find a nice one well set up for 12 to 14k..............Don`t buy a rhino ,you would regret it once you ride with a few rzrs....Not enough performance to be fun.................

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
32 k into a commander?? jesus i wanna see some pics, must be a hell of a ride.........plus i need your job too j/k, its amazing what a person can spend on these toys nowadays

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 800 are a great machine not the power of the 900`s but an awesome ,fun,capable ,trail machine...............
You will find a nice one well set up for 12 to 14k..............Don`t buy a rhino ,you would regret it once you ride with a few rzrs....Not enough performance to be fun.................

Thank you. I think that the 800 sounds perfect. i dont need extreme power, all the terrain around here is trails/forestry roads, not to much mud. I am thinkin of something to drive around while camping with some tunes playin. has anyone had experiance with stereo's in their side X side's? I heard one with subs in it, thats what I really want. Also I want it to look sweet!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry i didn't mean to be ignorant. it just sounded like you were not happy with your commander. I must have only read the posts where you didn't sound happy about your commander. not tryin to be an ass, I actually get alot of good info from all your posts.

Love the commander hate that I don't use it like I wanted to. My life is a gongshow with my 3 kids. Want to free up money I have too. I have a commander rhino yfz 450 raptor 660 raptor 250 raptor 80 lt 80 pw 50 summit x mini z Polaris edge 340 and 2 trucks. Just want to sell some of my stuff maybe buy a boat or a camper. I've had my commander for 10 months and it has like 15 hours on it. Way to little for how much I spent doing it.

Comander 22k out the door in bc plus 15000 in parts I've put in it with reciepts for everything. I know 15k was the number first mentioned I was just throwing it out there

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the commander hate that I don't use it like I wanted to. My life is a gongshow with my 3 kids. Want to free up money I have too. I have a commander rhino yfz 450 raptor 660 raptor 250 raptor 80 lt 80 pw 50 summit x mini z Polaris edge 340 and 2 trucks. Just want to sell some of my stuff maybe buy a boat or a camper. I've had my commander for 10 months and it has like 15 hours on it. Way to little for how much I spent doing it.

Comander 22k out the door in bc plus 15000 in parts I've put in it with reciepts for everything. I know 15k was the number first mentioned I was just throwing it out there
I see. I miss understood. You love the commander, HATE that you can't use it. ps I think that rhino is pretty sweet! for sale?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I think that the 800 sounds perfect. i dont need extreme power, all the terrain around here is trails/forestry roads, not to much mud. I am thinkin of something to drive around while camping with some tunes playin. has anyone had experiance with stereo's in their side X side's? I heard one with subs in it, thats what I really want. Also I want it to look sweet!

2 types of 800 rzr's. The regular rzr and a rzr s. rzr s is a bit wider and has different suspension. A few other differnces as well. We have the regular rzr 800 and it works great for us.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do add up and it will be tough to get most of that cash back......You might be better to sell the extras separate,a hassle but far better chance to get cash for them,rather "than thrown in". That is why i said to the OP, you can likely get 3 to 4k of extras included in a 12 to 14 k sxs. New one`s are 14ish, but add tax,winch,tires ,roof,stereo,...etc etc....

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
32 k into a commander?? jesus i wanna see some pics, must be a hell of a ride.........plus i need your job too j/k, its amazing what a person can spend on these toys nowadays

Heres what 15k gets you. Todd's custom billet rear cage turnkey harness bar upgraded tie rods 5 5 point harnesses twisted stitch rear 3 person bench twisted stitch seat covers. STM Rage 3 billet clutches dual battery with isolator custom rocker switches CR racing custom 2 piece aluminum powder coated roof ad rear bench mount. SSV overhead stereo rigid 40" led light bar warn xt 40 winch half windshield black box shift knob dome light pro armor doors might be more cant remember
ee2015fc.jpg

508e604c.jpg

6a7b8435.jpg

4522611a.jpg

DSC_0736-1.jpg

Top Bottom