Vote for SnowandMud.com

top100orvsites

Reaction score
Why don't one of you guys sign up for myspace or facebook... I have a facebook, i will add you guys as friends when you get it up and going. Be kind of crazy to have 10K friends, just don't be sending me messages all night long :)

top100orvsites

Reaction score
You actually now are number 1, I am probably going to officially ban MIMB for fruadulent voting. As for the myspace or facebook voting links, thats okay.

I did add you as a friend on facebook :)

top100orvsites

Reaction score
i plan on makng update with a vote button and a captcha,,, i guess i was to lazy in the begining :)

top100orvsites

Reaction score
i voted for you... you might want to sticky this if you haven't yet... WOB put a little button on the forum topic that seems to work pretty well.

Stogi

Reaction score
Website
www.worldofbrutes.com
i voted for you... you might want to sticky this if you haven't yet... WOB put a little button on the forum topic that seems to work pretty well.

Hey!!! You giving away my secrets! hahaha. I think we're holding up pretty good for a forum with only 35 members so for. :d:d And yes ALL OUR VOTES ARE LEGIT..... lol Nothing but fair ball play here ..win or loose.

top100orvsites

Reaction score
You had a great idea, and I know WOB is playing fair. Maybe you and Snow and Mud should partner up. :)

top100orvsites

Reaction score
Just an update, we added a captcha and voting button on our site, make sure you fill it out and click the vote button so your vote is counted.

thanks
Ryan

Top Bottom