visa truck rentals

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously think about your decision................Those trucks are pounded . I know a guy that used to wholesale all there crap and I mean it was crap.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would stay away, probably all oil lease trucks out there. In BC they are all treeplanter trucks, they get seriously fawking hammered on.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think even the newer trucks with under40;000k would be that beat?

only if you are getting are really good deal and know how to work on the type of truck you are looking at. maybe, take it for a really long test drive over all terrain

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you can get full warranty, then why not.
we'll make sure the sled tracks in kakwa look like a fire drill in a mental home while your truck is in the shop ;)
j/k

i think you got a far better chance of getting something decent from there versus the ritchie bros sale

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will have all the history on the trucks as far as who rented it and for what. Not hard to weed out the abused trucks just have to do a little homework is all.
That might tell you the company that rented it but not who drove it or how.
I know how I drive rentals. Especially Rental company trucks.
I'd avoid buying one like the plague-I don't care how new it is or what company rented it.

ridindirtym3

Reaction score
In the winter we rent trucks for our drilling and service crews from Visa, ship them North for crew change - rig to camp, repeat... Roll the dice i guess, those trucks will be low mile and some not that bounded if the camp is close, they won't let them idle at camp all day so won't have a pile of hours and low kms... I've been in a couple of their trucks that are loaded right up, low km and in good shape.. Check the rental/service records, find out if they've had any bodywork - we always return them in top notch shape, you could defintely find yourself a nice truck.. Good test drive and warranty - all good..

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys worth a look,i bought a rental sled from revy last year,awsome deal sled ran flawless all season,i guess if you get the right truck it should be fine...

Top Bottom