Super Moderator
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU[/media]

This is amazing,makes ya think!
catmando!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we're going to have Muslims knocking on our doors handing out religious crap instead of the Witnesses?
This guy gives you some insight to what the Indians must have been thinking a couple of hundred years ago...."In 20 years there will be more Christians in North America than Natives"......What goes around comes around....

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go out buy your guns, grenades and shoulder fire rocket launchers to fend them off. This is disgusting.

dooski

Reaction score
Go out buy your guns, grenades and shoulder fire rocket launchers to fend them off. This is disgusting.

We are done boys and girls if we dont do something about it, there will be no more sleds and quads anymore.

S

sldgy

had to check to see if I were on Snowest

we are all God's children and God goes by many names

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda scary if you are not muslim. But the one good thing I got out of it, correct me if I am wrong, is that we all gotta get busy makin more babies.:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::yahoo::yahoo::d

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
get on it guys

have fun

make some babies :) :)

the video not new to me
since like said in the vid germany was the first to make that public
and i know they got busted for it (or at least tried to)
germany tried stopping it but wasnt able to cause of the laws they had still for the world wars
just visit berlin and youll find the city defided in parcels like a little world (scarry in some spots)

the video might be scarry for some peeps here
but for me it was reality back home
seen it every day, had to handle it and than got cut out for stuff (just because im a german in my own country)

the truth is it wont be stopable and thats the scarry thing

just imagine your grandkids walking arround with turbans and the little girls with facecovers :( not a pretty site

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...thats about it..just wow...that totally sucks...

So much for the old saying when in Rome do as the Romans do....:(

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like we are going to be minority.... only good thing there is they can support us since we are supporting them when they get here.....

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my guns time to lock and load or maybe just start offering my services to any ladies out there looking to have children lol but seriously that sucks if it can't be reversed

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
Okay, I should probably keep my mouth shut but...

The proverbial "They" have been telling us this for 30 years and we're not listening. Me included, one child. I'm over forty and will not be having any more!

Yes, we are all "God's Children" and "God has many names" but... The beliefs and culture are SIGNIFICANTLY different.

I would not be allowed to ride a quad, have a job, vote or be able to show my face. That would mean there is one less quality company employing professionals in this country, many stores not making their quota, less quad's & upgrades, clothes & accessories being sold, less trailers etc. I think you get the point. In essence the economy we have would grind to a halt!

I have interacted with male Muslims in my profession and they are worse than NORTH AMERICAN MEN, yah and you guys are still as bad as you were 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 years ago.

I'm in an overly male dominated industry and have to constantly prove myself yet I OWN THE COMPANY! Not only that but I have managed to do what all male companies have failed to do in the last 10 years. And that adds to the discrimination and hatred I encounter daily.

So if my actions, and my husband has lead the charge, are wrong in the eyes of the "public" I don't really care. Because all of us take care of our own first.

We have taken many steps toward acquiring remote property and establishing full time living quarters that are off grid. We fully intend to ensure that our family has a "compound" if things ever turn as ugly as they have in other countries.

For too many years I've watched the horrors that the indigenous (okay next too) populations have to endured when some other "culture" or "religion" or "country" decides they are no longer viable or they are the "Devil". TV news is a powerful instrument. Reality is worse!

We can all sit back and say "Well that will never happen here!" But every year the threat gets closer and closer.

What do you think they will do when the oil, natural gas, uranium, fresh water etc, starts to dry up else where?

Anyway, I think I'll get down off my soap box now and let those thoughts permeate. Like I said, I should probably keep my mouth shut!:(

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
So lemme get this right.....if 2 stupid people have 10 stupid kids and those stupid kids have 10 stupid kids......wow stupid people are going to take over the world

S

sldgy

dirtygirl,
"I would not be allowed to ride a quad, have a job, vote or be able to show my face."

That is the fundamentalist view but not practiced by many Islamic countries.

On Wednesday (February 25), Tunisian motorcycling champion Hamida Saklaoui announced a first for the Arab world: the Association of Female Motorcyclists.

Attachments

• 090304Feature3Photo.jpg
    090304Feature3Photo.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 96
S

sldgy

things have changed a bit in the Arab world

Islamic students at a university in Amman, Jordan.

Attachments

• boulat3.jpg
    boulat3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 93

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
things have changed a bit in the Arab world

Islamic students at a university in Amman, Jordan.

things have changed but how many people lived they way they did and still do for how long,

Can someone explain the logic and reasoning about the head dress woman where? I need to hear this.

Last edited:
S

sldgy

things have changed but how many people lived they way they did and still do for how long,

Can someone explain the logic and reasoning about the head dress woman where? I need to hear this.

In a nut shell, Hijab means "head cover and modest dress for women". Among Muslims, modesty, privacy, and morality is a very important concept. The Qur'an instructs Muslims to dress in a modest way and the head dress comes directly from interpretations and subsequent custom.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the response,

but it just doesnt hold water for me
example
so they want to appear modest in their $70000 Escalade???

again I know you are trying to answer in a postive manner and I dont want to bash but it really blows my mind,

I see it as hiding and being almost coward or not proud of who you are with and the way I understand in most circumstances theese woman could not choose to remove it if they perfered is this corect?

S

sldgy

thanks for the response,

but it just doesnt hold water for me
example
so they want to appear modest in their $70000 Escalade???

again I know you are trying to answer in a postive manner and I dont want to bash but it really blows my mind,

I see it as hiding and being almost coward or not proud of who you are with and the way I understand in most circumstances theese woman could not choose to remove it if they perfered is this corect?

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment that you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get.

Not saying good or bad maybe just different?

'Mormon temple garments' and/or the "Jew cap" (called a Yamica) both seem a bit odd to me too?!?!

Top Bottom