Vent kit

watson21

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. New to this. Am looking for best vent kit for 2006, 800 rev. Clutch side gets a little warm and foot gets wet. Located in central Alta. Any advise would help.Thx

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the information, comraderie and banter.....

I use a vent kit out of Idaho. Great guy to deal with and great product. Maybe change your boots for drier feet?? Just a thought....

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. New to this. Am looking for best vent kit for 2006, 800 rev. Clutch side gets a little warm and foot gets wet. Located in central Alta. Any advise would help.Thx

welcome aboard from the Crew at T&T Power Sports. Rule # 1 have fun.. FYI S&M members get 15% off any accessories/parts sales.. and yes we ship

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:danceMsn:
Put yor feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Mountain Magic in Edmonton is where I've bought my last couple, which makes a nice looking, easy to access and install package. I won't own another sled without installing one. Before installing them, I would have to wait a half hour or so to change a broken belt after some long pulls, now It allows the heat out, without sucking snow in, and cools off the engine enough to do twice the pulls without a break and I can actually still work on the belt or clutch without burning myself.

Top Bottom