Vega or Long Island ??

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me put it to ya this way....

when your on your bike doing wheelies on the road keep your foot on break pedal;)

bansheesrule

Reaction score
Hey, so i went to long island in the summer with my family and they were saying that this was the last year the park will let you camp in there with your toys, something about being to loud for non riders!

mat

Reaction score
Hey, so i went to long island in the summer with my family and they were saying that this was the last year the park will let you camp in there with your toys, something about being to loud for non riders!

I think they shouldn't allow boat either...they make to much wakes in the lake... and brings all kinds of drunk belligerents!!! Ok then I promise to get a FMF Q- Stealth for my bike and not rip up and down the gravel road...God I hate tree huger that think the world belongs to them... How much noise can you make at 5 KM/H???

soapy420

Reaction score
Long Island is great tons of trails and open riding....great camping too

One of my fav spots to go

PM me when you go

Shortcut

Reaction score
I think they shouldn't allow boat either...they make to much wakes in the lake... and brings all kinds of drunk belligerents!!! Ok then I promise to get a FMF Q- Stealth for my bike and not rip up and down the gravel road...God I hate tree huger that think the world belongs to them... How much noise can you make at 5 KM/H???
This was apparently a decision from the Municipality. There's been alot of flack up here from the light horse club. Everyone can help out by watching for the signage for the natural area, and people on horses.(although I have been biking/rhino/sledding here for 3 years+ and have yet to see anyone on horseback). Got the advantage I guess only being 1/2 mile from the trails. Yup, great place for all seasons, but do your part and pack out what you pack in.(not saying it's anyone on this thread, but seeing alot more s*#t out on the trails lately). Our family and our neighbour's family are usually out quite a bit, and help out with the trail system via chainsaws for trees on the trail, as it makes grooming it alot easier in the winter. Ok, enough ranting, have a great time when you come out, pm me and we might be able to hook up!

mat

Reaction score
I spent a week there last summer with my two sons. One night on our way back from our evening ride, we came out of the trail in the field where the horses ride. They most have been 25 peoples there with kids and horses. Right away I shut off my bike and signal my sons to do the same. We then dismounted and pushed our bike out of the field...Everybody there waved and smiled at us...I like to think that we made a difference that night. Education is the solution. There is enough room for everybody...We just have to remember that "Our freedom end where other people's freedom start"

So what is the municipality decision? Should I reserve my spot for May long?

Top Bottom