Vancouver Island

Brooksy747

Reaction score
I'm moving out to the Island early next year and finding it hard to find any info about riding areas, conditions, etc. Any help or info would be great.

Thanks Brooksy

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought Id say Hi as a fellow Island rider we are finnally gettin some snow here Yaaaaa.theres alot of great areas around here{mid island}found a new area this year thats awsome but tryin to keep it fairly hush hush as dont want it to be overrun or shut down.The Island is the best kept snowmobile secret out there,tons of great riding,close to get there and not alot of riders not to mention no riding in frostbite conditions-5 is cold for around here not like Sicamous acouple of weeks ago were it was-20 on the ride up to blue lake almost froze my B#lls off.

coffeeboy

Reaction score
I live right across the water,(Sechelt) from you guys at the mid Island and I can see some pretty nice white mountains that I would love to ride. Well off to Revy today......Coffeeboy

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Mexico and was wondering if anyone has been up yet?It is suposed to be sunny this weekend and would like to go,not sure which machine to take,if theres lots still stickin out Ill ride the 500,dont wanna risk hittin sh#t with the new one but wanna ride bad,any info would be great. Thanks Jim

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please someone take some pictures and post them. We are all jealous of the amount of snow there.

P.S send some our way!!!

Top Bottom