Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GAME DAY!!!!!

everybody got their 'nucks Jerseys ready for tonight???

lets see if the swedes can get some more points tonight!!

if not, we got kessler and burrows to get us another win!!!

7 wins needed until the CUP IS OURS!!!!!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going camping this long weekend and going prepared for the games.

Generator.......... Check
Sat receiver....... Check
Sat remote........ Check
Gas for the gen...Check
Sat locator......... Check
TV.....................Check
Beer..................Check
Munchies............Check

Here is a pic from last year. Diehard fans!

Attachments

• IMG_4538.jpg
    IMG_4538.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 56

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny, and I thought I loved hockey!!:beer::d:beer:
Anyone need a 12v/110v RV television to watch the games this weekend.,I have two of them with remotes brand new. I will sell them only to die hard canucks fans ...CHEAP. And if you need a battery I got one of them 2.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone need a 12v/110v RV television to watch the games this weekend.,I have two of them with remotes brand new. I will sell them only to die hard canucks fans ...CHEAP. And if you need a battery I got one of them 2.

now you tell me! hahaha. I just bought a RV trailer from the states and just installed a 110 V TV. Out of curiosity how much is cheap? :d:d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the camping I do is either with my wife or my hunting buddies so watching hockey is NOT an option. Not that I don't try though..........;):d

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got this from a friend in Wisconsin who is a huge Canuck fan

Attachments

• welcome.jpg
    welcome.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 53

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the camping I do is either with my wife or my hunting buddies so watching hockey is NOT an option. Not that I don't try though..........;):d

my wife and youngest daughter are coming too but they "understand" considering history maybe made this year :d:d Meeting up with a cousin of mine who is a huge Philly fan and dislikes the Canucks even though he lives in Vancouver. Should be interesting :p

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now you tell me! hahaha. I just bought a RV trailer from the states and just installed a 110 V TV. Out of curiosity how much is cheap? :d:d
$75obo and my son-in-law and daughter have a house in armstrong and are headed down there for long.Hi

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$75obo and my son-in-law and daughter have a house in armstrong and are headed down there for long.Hi

how big is the screen? For that price I maybe interested but we leave on Friday morning so how do we cross paths?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how big is the screen? For that price I maybe interested but we leave on Friday morning so how do we cross paths?

Screen is 9x12.If you pm me an e-mail or phone# I can send you a crappy pic from my phone.

farwest

Reaction score
WOW... where has that been !!! What a bunch of garbage calls .They pulled it out anyway.I didn't know you could get goal tender interference and still get the goal??

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a game! Finally a lopsided win for the Canucks with all lines just steam rolling the Sharks. What is up with B.Eger? I think he will be in the dog house :confused:

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a tool Eager was in this game, that hit on Daniel was way more than finishing a hit as he said, that would've been an instant suspension in the regular season......and the slew foot on Raymond, tell me he wasn't out to deliberately injure someone.... LOSER.... but thanks to the tool himself, the Canucks took advantage and embarassed the Sharks to the enjoyment of us fans. GO Canucks!!!!

Top Bottom