Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad I missed the rest of the game, the first 10 minutes was pathetic and the way it was going I would of smashed the TV from the stupid calls and commentators.

That diving penalty, has to be the worst call of the playoffs, hands down. Anyone who though that was a dive is smoking crack. One thing for the refs to think it was, they only got one quick look. But for the commentators to think it a good call, wow, just wow.

And I really really hope san jose wins so kelser can try his BS against them......He is a mirror image of avery just not quite as bad.

Ahhhh, quit ur bitchen and get ur azz to Seve's funeral ya golf fan!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad I missed the rest of the game, the first 10 minutes was pathetic and the way it was going I would of smashed the TV from the stupid calls and commentators.

That diving penalty, has to be the worst call of the playoffs, hands down. Anyone who though that was a dive is smoking crack. One thing for the refs to think it was, they only got one quick look. But for the commentators to think it a good call, wow, just wow.

And I really really hope san jose wins so kelser can try his BS against them......He is a mirror image of avery just not quite as bad.

I hate to say it Cyle you are starting to sound like a sore loser! Again there were several calls not called against Nashville in this game and some... well let me say soft against Vancouver. Nashville had more pp in this game and the difference is Canucks got the job done when it was necessary. By the way did you see the praise Kesler got from Nashville coaching staff? He cant be all that bad now can he? :confused::confused:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it Cyle you are starting to sound like a sore loser! Again there were several calls not called against Nashville in this game and some... well let me say soft against Vancouver. Nashville had more pp in this game and the difference is Canucks got the job done when it was necessary. By the way did you see the praise Kesler got from Nashville coaching staff? He cant be all that bad now can he? :confused::confused:

Starting too!!!!!!! I think cyle will have to stay home today because he will be to angry to go out in public.He might hurt himself:)
Someday cyle you will have a team to cheer for.They will never throw a hit,never embellish.They will never have a player who single handedly changes a series.The home town announcers will never be biased.The refs will never call bad penalties against them.And they will finish LAST AGAIN!!!!
lol:):beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only caught the third period due to the Celtics and Red Sox playing on tv but watching what was left of that game I never felt that the Canucks were in jeopardy of losing that game. If the Preds want to go further into the playoffs they need to find some more offense. Good win for the Canucks.:beer:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only caught the third period due to the Celtics and Red Sox playing on tv but watching what was left of that game I never felt that the Canucks were in jeopardy of losing that game. If the Preds want to go further into the playoffs they need to find some more offense. Good win for the Canucks.:beer:

It was kind of a sleepy game but will take the win. Great job by Nashville to hang in there and like you said some offense will make this team a team to watch out for in the future. Wish I could have cheered 100% for them as Weber, Franson and Smithson are from this area. My nephew played with Weber and Franson. Oh well Go Canucks Go!:beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Preds want to go further into the playoffs they need to find some more offense.

I agree 100%. The Preds had very little offensive pushback for the Nucks to worry about. I think the next round should be great in both the East and the West.:beer::beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree 100%. The Preds had very little offensive pushback for the Nucks to worry about. I think the next round should be great in both the East and the West.:beer::beer:

Maybe detroit will pull it out of there hats in there series so that van can beat up on.. LOL..

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Wings still have to beat the Sharks and I don't think they can do it, they dug themselves to big a hole and San Jose is too talented to let this series slip away. You Canuck fans are looking for an easy series to win but there are no easy teams left to beat.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Faaaawk the canucks games r boooring, even the announcers sound bored in those games. Now the wings and sharks, thats a series, real hockey with some real fans in the stands.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Faaaawk the canucks games r boooring, even the announcers sound bored in those games. Now the wings and sharks, thats a series, real hockey with some real fans in the stands.

Yep ....good old american hockey!! lol It's hockey night in america.:beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone else out there that can't stand Pierre Mcguire?? I've watched a few games this guy has announced and I have to put the tv on mute when he's talking. Don't ask me why because I don't know, just something about him and the way he talks. Rant over.:rant:

Thanks to Detroit, all the other series are going to be delayed for another day or 2.:cool:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone else out there that can't stand Pierre Mcguire?? I've watched a few games this guy has announced and I have to put the tv on mute when he's talking. Don't ask me why because I don't know, just something about him and the way he talks. Rant over.:rant:

Thanks to Detroit, all the other series are going to be delayed for another day or 2.:cool:

my kids are always to busy fighting yelling crying talking to hear the tv

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wrong the 3rd round game times were released before the game 6 det-sharks. west game 1 goes sunday 5pm pac #2 wed 6pm pac, #3 5 or 5 pm pac on fri, and game 4 is sunday @ noon pac!

P.McGuire is a condescending POS! He comments on hockey like we are all stunned 1st graders! He's still bald & would be no one special except for coaching super mario!

Top Bottom