Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I predict that cyle will make another drug induced ,inane post, based solely on hatred.:nono:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ok everyone let's all chip in and give the refs some money in the next series so we can win.I am sure cyle will hold the money for us:d:d:beer:
Go Canucks............

x2000000 :d:d

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chances were 18-2 vancouver at the end of the second. I think someone cut the sedins umbilical cord, they made so many bad passes last night.Not normal for sure.Game 2 will be a different game.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chances were 18-2 vancouver at the end of the second. I think someone cut the sedins umbilical cord, they made so many bad passes last night.Not normal for sure.Game 2 will be a different game.

My friend was telling me that rumour has it Henrik is injured. If so kind of makes sense and I sure hope he gets better.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if he is hurt then daniel must be as well.:):):);););):beer::beer::beer:

hahaha. yeah it seems that way doesn't it. Maybe Daniel should take a page out of henrik's book from last year and play like he did when Daniel was injured. Either way, good thing we have other guys that can score but this is pushing our luck if they dont put peddle to the metal soon. :d:d

farwest

Reaction score
Maybe they know the fiords are thawed and it is time to go home to go fishing !!!! When they were kids I bet they never played for the cup in overtime in the basement or on the pond.It is a north american right to passage.You grow up with it or struggle to capture the meaning !!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cyle has his own thread now so now he not here anymore ,kinda boring in here now:beer:
I will take intelligent and boring over inane and hate filled discussion any day.;);):beer:
Go Canucks..
ps T:d:beer:he european kids dream of the nhl just like north americans it is there ticket to financial security.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was in our local news paper today. Kind of funny

Attachments

• Go Canucks.jpg
    Go Canucks.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 62

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was a good game just the outcome kinda sucked. But if the nucks want to go farther in the play-offs they got to figure out how to score more goals. The goal to tie it up with 1:30 left in regulation was really cheesy goal, goal nun the less tho.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As it's been said a million times, sedin sisters ain't playoff material. They run and hide......But they had so many points in the regular season, and that's going to get them to the cup right? :rolleyes: Not a star player unless you can produce in the playoffs.

Ref's need to stop letting ch!t go though. Last 3 games have been stupid both ways.

And the commentators, especially craig simpson need to stop making comments showing that they favor canucks. Perfectly fine to cheer for them, but it shouldn't be THAT obvious who they are for in a game. Pretty bad when they aren't even looking at the game with a level head. Making themselves look like idiots.

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
phuck he knows everything about hockey too.....

As it's been said a million times, sedin sisters ain't playoff material. They run and hide......But they had so many points in the regular season, and that's going to get them to the cup right? :rolleyes: Not a star player unless you can produce in the playoffs.

Ref's need to stop letting ch!t go though. Last 3 games have been stupid both ways.

And the commentators, especially craig simpson need to stop making comments showing that they favor canucks. Perfectly fine to cheer for them, but it shouldn't be THAT obvious who they are for in a game. Pretty bad when they aren't even looking at the game with a level head. Making themselves look like idiots.

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy 4 hour game. Almost needed a in & out pass to feed the parking meter! The nucks best get better beer for the next OT marathon. $250/tix, $150/ beer, $30/parking, Swedish Millionaire's not showing up/ tee off next week! Burrows needs to make more, most under paid player here.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a disappointing end, but i seen it coming. it would of been to good to be true.

They have to stop wasting there chances to win games or it is going to bite them in the ass!
Cyle your out of the closet???? :chicken::chicken::chicken::beer:

Top Bottom