Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have to stop wasting there chances to win games or it is going to bite them in the ass!
Cyle your out of the closet???? :chicken::chicken::chicken::beer:

yea sedins need to step up. van had so many scoring chances, cudos to rinne for keeping the puck out, he has been the star of the series to date

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea sedins need to step up. van had so many scoring chances, cudos to rinne for keeping the puck out, he has been the star of the series to date

I think they are starting to show some life out there but now need to figure out Rinne. In previous games they were not even shooting the puck. This time they had some chances but could not bury it. Too bad. Glad it is a 7 game series.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I predict that cyle will make another drug induced ,inane post, based solely on hatred.:nono:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ok everyone let's all chip in and give the refs some money in the next series so we can win.I am sure cyle will hold the money for us:d:d:beer:
Go Canucks............
WOW my prediction was right!!!!!!!!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets hope the sedins and kesler show up tonight. 2 games 4 combined goals for both teams, this coming from the team with the highest goals for, and lowest goals against all season.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was watching the news this morning and the reporter claims the Canucks have a strategy to score on Rinne using their speed and make the defense turn around. Lets see if they can get er done :d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You call that a strategy? If the Canucks are so danged good they should have no problem beating the Predators. I think the Canucks are playing not to lose, instead of playing to win. Use their speed and turn the defense around, geeeez, really?:rolleyes:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You call that a strategy? If the Canucks are so danged good they should have no problem beating the Predators. I think the Canucks are playing not to lose, instead of playing to win. Use their speed and turn the defense around, geeeez, really?:rolleyes:

hey at least they are working on a strategy. To come out and play the same way will give more of the same result. Gotta take Rinne off his game some how. :):)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They need to play to win, not play to not lose, they certainly have the talent to do so. I still think Luongo is the weak link on this team, at least when it comes to the playoffs. Look at Tim Thomas, that dude is playing lights out in net and he's not afraid to lose which brings confidence to those playing in front of him. Also, if the Sedin twins don't step up their game the Canucks won't be going to the finals. Flame suit on!:)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They need to play to win, not play to not lose, they certainly have the talent to do so. I still think Luongo is the weak link on this team, at least when it comes to the playoffs. Look at Tim Thomas, that dude is playing lights out in net and he's not afraid to lose which brings confidence to those playing in front of him. Also, if the Sedin twins don't step up their game the Canucks won't be going to the finals. Flame suit on!:)

It's the truth though. You can't have the two top pointer getters do NOTHING and go anywhere in the playoffs.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree so I hope they can put my worries to bed and bring us what we want...... the Stanley Cup!! :d:d:d:d

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better play for the Canucks. I will take the goal/win but kind of wish it was 5 on 5 as now the refs are going to feel they will have to make it up. :beer::beer:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and they should that was bs that call kesler was pinching his stick with his elbow

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better play for the Canucks. I will take the goal/win but kind of wish it was 5 on 5 as now the refs are going to feel they will have to make it up. :beer::beer:

That penalty was a joke.....They need to put better refs on the series, it is by far the worst reffing there is. A blind man could of reffed a better game.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and they should that was bs that call kesler was pinching his stick with his elbow

Yep, HE should of been called. And look at nashvilles first penalty, again should of been a canuck penatly if anything.

I wonder how much it cost to buy off the refs since game 7............Hasen't been a half decent reffing job since then, either way. The lack of calls lately is in canucks best interest by FAR with dirty players like burrows, keslar, and bieska and how many others......refs need to pull their head out of their a$$ and ref it like all the other series.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, HE should of been called. And look at nashvilles first penalty, again should of been a canuck penatly if anything.

I wonder how much it cost to buy off the refs since game 7............Hasen't been a half decent reffing job since then, either way. The lack of calls lately is in canucks best interest by FAR with dirty players like burrows, keslar, and bieska and how many others......refs need to pull their head out of their a$$ and ref it like all the other series.
Here we go again........Your a hater through and through cyle..........
Maybe coach should say something again.....that will make them listen!!LOL
cyle the only one with there head up his a$$ is you!:):d:beer:
may the best team win....oh yeah...they did lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That penalty was a joke.....They need to put better refs on the series, it is by far the worst reffing there is. A blind man could of reffed a better game.

funny that you seen this but what about breaking Kesler's stick and no call then Pred's get a goal. It goes both ways :):)

Top Bottom