Valemount theft issues

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I concur best western , never had issues, being riding up there now 5 years and never had a problem in town anywhere

Then youve been sadly mis-informed. Thiefs drove truck and trailer right past front door few years back. !!! Yes before the van was across, early...

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's like they say " locks only keep honest people honest" if someone really wants to steal something they're gonna get it. But by staying somewhere like Best Western that goes the extra mile with the locked gate and locking your own trailer and maybe a club on your steering wheel it'll make the thieves move on to the next " less protected unit"It's an everywhere issue not just Valemount
My .02

Last edited:

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think valemount probably has a lower theft and vandalism rate than most places. On another note, last year we met the rcmps at the clemina parking lot and talked to them for a while. They were monitoring the staging areas for theft and vandalism, so as much as we complain about tickets and such they are trying to deter and help as well.

Top Bottom