Valemount & hid lites

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eb8d6768.jpg

D-MAX-M-1

Reaction score
it has fawk all to do with anyone's "thoughts", it's against the law for a reason. but dickheads like you think they know more than the people who have spent countless hours and dollars to do the research that actually proves the point. those that think like you are the dangerous ones, if you are offended by what you read on the internet unplug your fawking computer princess
Your a princess

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dickhead???
1st of all Troy, I drive a 2011 Chev crewcab 1/2 ton with stock lights because I find them bright enough!
My point being, it is offensive that you "holier than thou" types continue preaching how the laws should be followed, even condoning the authories to break them out! Get your fuckin panties out of the knot and put them back on becuase your restricting the blood flow to your brain!!!
Some laws are just plain stupid...and this is one.....HID lights are in more and more vehicles from the factory every day....get used to it....vhange is hard to take but it happrns!!

And stop preaching "its the law"..."its the law". I bet we all break laws daily...albeit small ones......but not you guys thou,,,,,cause yoiu guys are perfect....fukkin hypocrytes!!!
what we are talking about is HID kits in halogen designed headlight housings, they cause excessive glare. it must have been mentioned 300 times already.....HID lights are better lights when properly done like OEM equipment.

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha good one teeroy!! Glad to see you can still see the keyboard after those darn lifted trucks with HID's all over the road.
I've had a day off to repair the retinal damage caused by illegal HID kits. I'll be here all weekend, don't forget to tip your server.

Gunman

Reaction score
If you have a problem with the RC's then I suggest you take a trip to any west African country where police forces are non-existant and there are no enforceable laws at all. If you are lucky enough to make it back alive I guarantee you will kiss the feet of every cop you see.
I do have a problem with them as a whole, there are individual officers that do their best even when their hands are tied and I respect them, recently the RCMP outlawed a semi auto 22 rifle because it looks like a "AK 47", they made the decision on their own with no consultation from the government or the citizens who owned these rifles, they just sent them letters telling them to surrender the rifles or they would be charged for possesion of an illegal firearm, the RCMP pull bullch!t like this all the time and thats why I have lost respect for them, our freedom is getting lost more everyday and the RCMP aint getting it back for us, they're taking it away just like the government is.

Reactions: DRD

Dragin

Reaction score
Well, STOM...STUPID TOM....you and some other guys sure know the rules by the book and you sure are quick to call anyone without your rigid thinking an azzhat.....its you guys...the rent-a-cop wannabees who thrive on making life miserable because you have the power.......you should look in a mirror if you want to see the real azzhat!

i don't have HID lights on my vehicle, nor drive a lifted truck but I get offended when people on this website tend to push their thoughts on others and call them names if they don't think or act like you.....get a grip. If lights on the hwys bother you so much, drive in the day. Get your eyes checked because as we get older perhaps we need to get our prescription changed. Maybe you and some others are the hazard on the hwy because of your eyes and night blindeness.....blaming everyone else but yourself...

If a professional truck driver can't see the road and is going to veer into an oncoming vehicle because he can't see for 3 seconds while a truck with HID's comes towards him......that guy should't be on the road....HE IS THE HAZARD......stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings!

Agreed

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very entertaining 20 pages!!!!!! To add a few weeks back i had a closed door sit down with the corporate boys about the new Sirius lights i installed in a picker. Since i had to modify the housing they are not acceptable and i got my pee pee slapped. DOT stamped and they whole 9!! I know its not HID but it seems everyone gets worked up over lights!!! I see just fine with stockers, but i upgraded my moms cause she dosnt see so good at night, full meal deal, replaced housing and all. still stupid bright but its my mom so bitch all ya want!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If your mom was driving a lifted diesel with improper housings blinding me on mountain pass roads I'd bitch....

very entertaining 20 pages!!!!!! To add a few weeks back i had a closed door sit down with the corporate boys about the new Sirius lights i installed in a picker. Since i had to modify the housing they are not acceptable and i got my pee pee slapped. DOT stamped and they whole 9!! I know its not HID but it seems everyone gets worked up over lights!!! I see just fine with stockers, but i upgraded my moms cause she dosnt see so good at night, full meal deal, replaced housing and all. still stupid bright but its my mom so bitch all ya want!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can I get HID lights for my sled?
Forget the truck, she know's where to go.
But I would like to see daylight on the ride out!

Gunman

Reaction score
Thats incorrect. Just sayin!
Well my first post was just a no brain rant, you are right, in alberta the cops don't enforce personal vehicles like they do in bc, I know I kinda came out as a cop hater here, I don't hate every cop out there, but when I see them spending a lot of time giving out tickets for lights that aren't dot approved and other little stuff like that and not out getting the real criminals I don't feel all warm and fuzzy inside, plus the fact that they don't believe citizens have the right to defend themselves or their property and that bothers me, if anyone thinks that everything in the government and the rcmp is all tickatee boo and you have nothing to concerned with....get the hell out of never never land and into reality! there are huge problems and you should be concerned if you want to continue living in a free country.....just saying

Top Bottom