Valemount & hid lites

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take their badge number, they are just human and lots of humans are f... heads. Call the head of his department and no so much complain but talk to him about the situation and your thoughts on how unsafe it was where he pulled you over.

Last edited by a moderator:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I put some HID bulbs into the lamp in my living room. Fawkers spread the light around and were so bright I couldn't see the tv.

Therefore, I'm going to have to side with HID's being crappy.

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
moral of the story, if you don't like the laws......... Stay the hell out!!

I got a warning in Clearwater, during broad daylight, that I needed covers on the 4 PIAA's I have on the front of my truck. With BC plates, even!!! The officer was very nice about it, just explained that I need covers on them. He even asked how I had them wired in. Which is I can control them by toggle switch and high beam switch, depending how I have the toggles. Thats the law, and it makes perfect sense.

Again, if you don't like it, we won't miss you.

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bet if those guys that got stuck on the hilllast weekend had hids on their sleds they would have been found sooner. :rolleyes:

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
I'm sure 90% of the when you hear someone talk about a cop, that was "such an a$$hole!" Its because they had an attitude right from the start. I've been pulled over my share of times and more often than not its just a warning. As soon as a cop senses even the slightest attitude he will start writing tickets for anything he can. I've been through a couple of Valemount's roadblocks that were "targeting sledders." But, everything I had was legit.

Last edited:

Mayfly

Reaction score
Why all the love for us Albertans? Hurt my feelings talking like that. J/K.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the up most respect for cops as long as they are not on a power trip. Everyone has done something l break te law at some point in their life. Whether it be speeding tinted windows HID lights NO mud flaps had a beer or two and got behind the wheel unsecure loads not wearing your seatbelt whatever the case may be, many of those are a hazard to everyone else on the road. No sense preaching to each other about this stupid issue.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the up most respect for cops as long as they are not on a power trip. Everyone has done something l break te law at some point in their life. Whether it be speeding tinted windows HID lights NO mud flaps had a beer or two and got behind the wheel unsecure loads not wearing your seatbelt whatever the case may be, many of those are a hazard to everyone else on the road. No sense preaching to each other about this stupid issue.
No sense whining about it either.........

Top Bottom