Valemount Crystal Ridge SledSki Area

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
My kids will love this......between Training and Slopestyle events. Well done VARDA :)
We will all come visit and make laps :)

RS

Attachments

• bren 2011 2.jpg
    bren 2011 2.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 362
  • rhys 2011 2.jpg
    rhys 2011 2.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 352

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are things comming along Curtis, did you get the deck on yet??

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
This bridge was built by TDC Manufacturing (PackRat Decks and Trailers) in Kamloops. I know this because I work there and it was a major P.I.T.A. It`s a little too big for our shop so we had to build it in a larger shop down the street. I was so stoked to see it in place though, makes me proud. We have an awesome group of ppl working there and we build some pretty cool stuff. TDC Manufacturing - Kamloops, BC - Truck Boxes, Trailers, Ramps, CNC Plasma Cutting

Cheers, Michelle.

Cartel

Reaction score
So sick!!

Thanks for putting in all this time and effort to make it happen!!

I am looking forward to giving this a shot in December!!!!:common001:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Curtis how is cutting the runs coming? How can you do all this? Overworked and underpayed? You must be a volunteer to work that hard

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis how is cutting the runs coming? How can you do all this? Overworked and underpayed? You must be a volunteer to work that hard

Over 8000vert spaced for a total of four "runs" opening this year although for those who like the backcountry there is plenty more to be had:p

Reactions: Max

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome idea! any local cat/heli ski operations have issues with this plan?

Max

Reaction score
Love the tree skiing, any update on the bridge deck install.

Over 8000vert spaced for a total of four "runs" opening this year although for those who like the backcountry there is plenty more to be had:p

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the tree skiing, any update on the bridge deck install.

Done ! I honestly have to say that I could not be happier to have this completed and off my plate..lol

Could not have done it without all the people that helped along the way and I will be working on a large press release with a history of the project, pics etc in the next few weeks, but I want an arial photo of the facility with more snow on it so Im waiting a bit longer.

Attachments

• sm20121019_114844.jpg
    sm20121019_114844.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 282

Max

Reaction score
Wow Curtis looks great, Thank you to all the people that supported this project.
See you at the show to get our membership

Done ! I honestly have to say that I could not be happier to have this completed and off my plate..lol

Could not have done it without all the people that helped along the way and I will be working on a large press release with a history of the project, pics etc in the next few weeks, but I want an arial photo of the facility with more snow on it so Im waiting a bit longer.

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Too pretty to drive on.

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This looks like its going to be some fun! nice steep run? Curtis, is their a rating on the run like black diamond?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No the runs are quite heavily treed as we simply spaced them. They are fairly moderate, although the steeper terrain can be accessed with a short boot pack outside of the motorized boundary and some some good safety knowledge. We walked em and cutem in the summer, so im extremely excited to see how they ride.

Ill rip em with you anytime young jedi
c

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So pumped! Looks like a lot of fun! Sounds like a deal. So it's free to ride when?

Top Bottom