Valemount Conditions and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

We had a great day in chappell today with about 8" of fresh on top of a great base. Stucks easily available in many areas, the sun was even out for most of the day and fun was had by all.

We are grooming chappell again tonight for the holiday weekend as well as the regular schedule(Allan and Clemina) and will run the trail for saturday and sunday.

I have attached a couple pictures from stops through out the day.

I will post Allan Creek conditions at the end of the day tomorrow. If you are in the area, and see the Host Team (Brightest yellow jackets you have ever seen:eek:) stop and say Hi, if you are new we can show you around for a while.

Have a great weekend !

Attachments

• IMGP8310bitty.jpg
    IMGP8310bitty.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMGP8324.jpg
    IMGP8324.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 51

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allan Creek was good today. Beautiful trail up in the morning and the groomer will be hitting Clemina and Allan again tonight.

Not as good as Chappell was yesterday, but 6" + of good soft snow most places and many areas had way more and the snow was great, you just have to get a little creative sometimes.

Lots of friendly folks and families up on the hill today and everyone had as great day.

As the snow gets used up over the weekend, please resist temptation and respect all riding area boundaries, its for the better of everyone:beer: Lots of great lines left, and like stated above, just get a little creative.

Have a great weekend

Attachments

• IMGP8334bitty.jpg
    IMGP8334bitty.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMGP8357bitty.jpg
    IMGP8357bitty.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 48

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are some from allen and clamina this past weekend, need a good dump to cover the ruts hard to find some fresh snow

Attachments

• IMG_0667.JPG
    IMG_0667.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0665.JPG
    IMG_0665.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 461
  • 100_0151.JPG
    100_0151.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0681.JPG
    IMG_0681.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 455

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was good to run into you and Dwayne (sp) in Chappell again on friday Curtis, we were with the Crane crew this go-round. We found lots of untracked snow to play in, the trail in was nice, and even better on the way out after meeting the groomer. No issues with that dude, came around a corner (too hot, of course) and was lookin' at headlights and a 10' blade....he stopped while I gathered it up and popped onto the snowbank...even gave me a smile and wave as he resumed grooming....tell him I'm sorry, and thank him....:d
troypics100Small.jpg

Couple pics of Friday's ride in Chappell....
troypics095Small.jpg

jayspics116Small.jpg

jayspics095Small.jpg

jayspics073Small.jpg

barrypics014Small.jpg

jayspics136Small.jpg

jayspics075Small.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics bud,gotta love the graffiti on the belly pan
thanks PS. it was Tabneil from Tachycardia's suggestion....he said "them XP's spend more time with the skis in the air than on the snow...you should put something on there...." :d

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pictures boyz....looks like it was another good trip..... That chit is funny Tee......

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I put that on my underside.... lots of people would be affended ..... I'm always up-side-down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just gotta put something nice down like,Jesus loves you , I hate meanies or some other bullsh*t.I 'm thinkin of taggin mine with POWDERSLUT

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, its been a beauful sunny week :eek: The areas are what you can expect from weeks without snow, but its still a great day in the mountains and there are lines left out there. We were filming in Allan yesterday for the Ride Guide TV show, they brought a young pro skier and snowboarder with them, those guys are nuts ! They sure loved our terrain and beautiful weather for filming.

The weather man is calling for the whitestuff this week, so lets gear up for a fresh weekend....finally !

See if you can find the snowboarder in the pic

Attachments

• IMGP8493bitty.jpg
    IMGP8493bitty.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 56

vrscr43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got down from Chappel a couple hours ago.
Sunny day until about 3:30 and then it started coming down big time.

Still managed to find lots of fresh snow in the trees, excellent day!
We were the only 4 sleds up there today, trail in was like a highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom