Vaccine who’s taking it

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, and it you don't take it a much higher chance.

BS. For anyone under 60 and healthy this thing is not deadly at all. The vaccine will be as deadly, if not more so. Everyone getting the vaccine is more to protect the vulnerable population.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BS. For anyone under 60 and healthy this thing is not deadly at all. The vaccine will be as deadly, if not more so. Everyone getting the vaccine is more to protect the vulnerable population.
Wasn't talking about the COVID-19 vaccine. Only vaccines in general. I agree most really do not need the covid vaccine, just like the flu shot. But, generally, vaccines have saved a lot of people. A lot. If someone is so paranoid that a million medical researchers are all trying to develop something to kill us, well....you have other problems.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't talking about the COVID-19 vaccine. Only vaccines in general. I agree most really do not need the covid vaccine, just like the flu shot. But, generally, vaccines have saved a lot of people. A lot. If someone is so paranoid that a million medical researchers are all trying to develop something to kill us, well....you have other problems.

I dont think everyone's out to kill me with thier vaccines. I question there usefulness/safety and
I've been healthy a long time without one.

I dont want a covid vax , I think this pandemic is a joke. But If you want to get one or 5 it won't hurt my feelings at all.

Last edited:

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-Poliomyelitis, commonly shortened to polio, is an infectious disease caused by the poliovirus.[1] In about 0.5 percent of cases, it moves from the gut to affect the central nervous system and there is muscle weakness resulting in a flaccid paralysis.[1

-Poliovirus is usually spread from person to person through infected fecal matter entering the mouth.[

-The disease is preventable with the polio vaccine; however, multiple doses are required for it to be effective.[3] The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends polio vaccination boosters for travelers and those who live in countries where the disease is occurring

-2018, there were 33 cases of wild polio and 104 cases of vaccine-derived polio.

This is down from 350,000 wild cases in 1988.

Last edited:

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bill Gates, if you want to help out maybe invest in some water/sewage treatment plants for Africa instead of ur bunk vaccines. And show these guys how a toilet works.

Cause this doesn't look healthy!

63cp3h64tg011.jpg

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bill Gates, if you want to help out maybe invest in some water/sewage treatment plants for Africa instead of ur bunk vaccines. And show these guys how a toilet works.

Cause this doesn't look healthy!

View attachment 228691

Thats a beast of a turd, must release a demon once every two weeks lol, and doesn't even have a grab bar to grip and bear down!

Last edited:
Top Bottom