Vaccine who’s taking it

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You probably are living proof. Ever get smallpox, or mumps? Tetanus can also kill 1 to 2 in 10 are fatal..Google is your friend...
Actually google is not our friend, quite the opposite really. Google has been censoring seaeches and hiding info for years. Try using a different search engine if you want to find truth.
e9894df31be620593490c5c251a7f639.jpg

Last edited:

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is right out of the Merc manual:

Common colds are among the most common illnesses. Many different viruses (rhinoviruses, adenoviruses, coronaviruses, and human metapneumoviruses) cause colds, but rhinoviruses (of which there are more than 100 subtypes) cause most colds. Colds caused by rhinoviruses occur more commonly in the spring and fall. Other viruses cause common coldlike illnesses at other times of the year

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not convinced yet either way ,but , if these numbers are correct from this authority , Why would a vaccine be such an emergency , and why has the response been so restrictive ?

Attachments

• DC2F8AA4-636D-4C3C-91F9-E5A2BC06E704.jpg
    DC2F8AA4-636D-4C3C-91F9-E5A2BC06E704.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 137

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not convinced yet either way ,but , if these numbers are correct from this authority , Why would a vaccine be such an emergency , and why has the response been so restrictive ?
Alternate agenda, only thing that explains it.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You've probably taken some nasty meds already no? mosquitos over there?

No I don't take anything, just had my yellow fever shot. The pills you need to take for malaria and such as so bad for your liver and the fact I would have to take them nonstop I just chose not to. I am only on land for a couple days before being transported out to the rig in the middle of the ocean, and no mosquitoes out there.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The nice thing is, so far in this country, getting a vaccine is optional. But as a business owner will I insist my staff show proof of being vaccinated to work for me? I might do that to protect my customers. We will see once it is a reality.

There may be people that prefer to stay vaccine free, and unemployed. Good to have choices.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The nice thing is, so far in this country, getting a vaccine is optional. But as a business owner will I insist my staff show proof of being vaccinated to work for me? I might do that to protect my customers. We will see once it is a reality.

There may be people that prefer to stay vaccine free, and unemployed. Good to have choices.

Yeah sucks to be a wage slave I guess.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Being self-employed is great I can pick and choose my customers and my vaccines. I also won’t work for liberals. If you don’t like Capitalism and conservatism hire somebody else

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The scientists have worked on the RNA vaccine for many years on animals with a 100% failure rate hmnn, wonder why. With so many "Sheeple" in this nation i can't wait to see them line up around the block for there hydra gel vacc's shot and then require 1 every 3 months down the road and wonder why they are in such chitty health and deteriorating at a rapid rate. I have been around and survived Sars, H1N1 and many a flu season with no such shot. Just fortunate enough to look after myself and stay away from malls lol. I remember when "sheeple" were lining up in droves for the H1N1 shot what a joke, cannot imagine what it will look like when they line up for this. No matter what i will not be getting no shot unless it's Tekillya or Scotch. I think all politicians and there families should trial run the chit 1st and let the rest know how that works out for them. Just think big pharma at say 100$ a shot with roughly 8-9 billion people worldwide on how much $ they stand to make of gobbernments and people, only to say you have to come back frequently in order for it to really take effect lol. Might want to give this short video a watch before making the decision on wether or not to get vacc'd. https://www.facebook.com/pissed.patroit.3/videos/143975627327702/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX95m5kXMBU

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm ok with getting it eventually, after most others have and it's proven to work, and be safe. I sure as hell ain't rushing out to get it and be a guinea pig for it though. I wouldn't compare this vaccine to things like polio, measles, etc though. Those totally got rid of a disease. This vaccine will only be good for covid-19 not any other coronaviruses.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a cliche'... sorry you didn't read through the lines... How about duckduckgo.. Is that better?\

There’s probably close to a hundred years of documented medical science and history that vaccines work and work well in reducing disease and helping to keep modern society healthy. Several diseases in fact, have been or are close to being eradicated by the use of vaccines....measles, polio, smallpox are examples. Some have started to reappear again, largely due to the stupidity of the rabid anti-vaxxer crowd.
I understand the reluctance of people now over the COVID 19 outbreak and the vaccines being developed. There’s so much shady $hit going on with it, so many facts have been promoted, then recanted and replaced with other information....tough to know who or what to trust...
The death rate is not markedly increasing despite the recent rise in infection rates, which indicates that the medical system is getting better at combating this, and as time progresses, will get even better. With this, and the history of successful vaccines in mind, I think that everyone needs to relax and see what develops with the medical science....science is what will control this, not hyperbole about conspiracies and anti-vaxxer frothing at the mouth....

You guys call yourselves sledders? You take huge risks in the mountains for fun and adrenalin. A little shot shouldn't phase any of us. If it's your time to go, you had a good life. So many tin-foil hat wearers on this forum.

Actually google is not our friend, quite the opposite really. Google has been censoring seaeches and hiding info for years. Try using a different search engine if you want to find truth.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200924/e9894df31be620593490c5c251a7f639.jpg

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are both respiratory diseases caused by different viruses, and both are quite comparable actually.
This is not the first coronavirus outbreak.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm

Thats why it's sars cov-2. I know... The first big outbreak petered out because it was more deadly.. It killed faster and ended before there was a chance to spread to other hosts. This one is sneakier..

Symptoms,perhaps, complications no. and yes millions of trained in the medical industry are all brainwashed... :rolleyes: That's why they went to university..

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-covid-19-isnt-the-flu

Not directing any of this to you Caper.......Most of the time, the uneducated or uninformed are the ones who turn to memes and youtube for their resources.. Search and read.. you know,, reading?? Many think that it's true because it fits their own agenda.. sorry to rain on some of your parades..

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW another meme.. Good facts.. LOL
They didn't all lie about all the words stated in your meme, it was usually discovered or cover-up by the manufacturers. Lots were covered up to avoid lawsuits. some, yes governments did deny and put it under the rug...
Imagine this: What if they swept Covid under the rug??

There’s probably close to a hundred years of documented medical science and history that vaccines work and work well in reducing disease and helping to keep modern society healthy. Several diseases in fact, have been or are close to being eradicated by the use of vaccines....measles, polio, smallpox are examples. Some have started to reappear again, largely due to the stupidity of the rabid anti-vaxxer crowd.
I understand the reluctance of people now over the COVID 19 outbreak and the vaccines being developed. There’s so much shady $hit going on with it, so many facts have been promoted, then recanted and replaced with other information....tough to know who or what to trust...
The death rate is not markedly increasing despite the recent rise in infection rates, which indicates that the medical system is getting better at combating this, and as time progresses, will get even better. With this, and the history of successful vaccines in mind, I think that everyone needs to relax and see what develops with the medical science....science is what will control this, not hyperbole about conspiracies and anti-vaxxer frothing at the mouth....

You guys call yourselves sledders? You take huge risks in the mountains for fun and adrenalin. A little shot shouldn't phase any of us. If it's your time to go, you had a good life. So many tin-foil hat wearers on this forum.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah google isn't what it once was.

Even when trying to search for pirated sports pay per view streams it comes up with crap. Duck duck go finds you all the pirated streams real quick. Lol

Top Bottom