Vacation ideas.....

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just spent 2 weeks at disney world in florida and i would suggest waiting until at least your kids are 5 or 6 or at least 48"-52" tall so they can go on all of the rides our daughter was is 5 and about 43" tall and was pretty mad she could not go on some of the rides like space mountain or everest

aaron_m

Reaction score
just spent 2 weeks at disney world in florida and i would suggest waiting until at least your kids are 5 or 6 or at least 48"-52" tall so they can go on all of the rides our daughter was is 5 and about 43" tall and was pretty mad she could not go on some of the rides like space mountain or everest

We had that same problem. kids just a touch too short. they were PISSSD about some rides.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did everyone stay in maui....wife and I are looking at maui were gonna go to bora bora but didn't want to remortgage my house....figured could do 2 or 3 different trips for that price

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm heading to Orlando in June for work & never been before.....Not sure I'm tall enough for the good rides.

I need to make friends with someone who lives in Orlando and owns a boat between now and June.....lol

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's book, Los Cobo it is. Paid a extra $550 for the little guy to have his own seat on the plane even though he's free. Figured he can sit and watch Elmo in his seat or sit on us. Like what do you do if the person in front of you reclines their seat , must be pretty hard to have little guy sit on your lap right.... I dunno, maybe it was a waste of money for the extra seat, guess I'll see.

The reviews said Los cobo lacked night life vs the other Mexico vacations which for family's is probably ok.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out Cabo wabo ( sammy hagar's bar ) and the gigiling marlin always a good time when in Cabo

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's book, Los Cobo it is. Paid a extra $550 for the little guy to have his own seat on the plane even though he's free. Figured he can sit and watch Elmo in his seat or sit on us. Like what do you do if the person in front of you reclines their seat , must be pretty hard to have little guy sit on your lap right.... I dunno, maybe it was a waste of money for the extra seat, guess I'll see.

The reviews said Los cobo lacked night life vs the other Mexico vacations which for family's is probably ok.

Make sure to get all three seats together. then you have an extra seat with nobody in it.(extra room)

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo. went and checked out vrbo and found lots of great places tha ks for suggestion but wondering where everyone has stayed in maui...east west north or south. .sorry dont mean to hijack thread...

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo. went and checked out vrbo and found lots of great places tha ks for suggestion but wondering where everyone has stayed in maui...east west north or south. .sorry dont mean to hijack thread...

Both times I have stayed in Lahaina and kaanapali beach area. Beaches are good. Lots to do and places to eat. Safeway is in Lahaina too. Seems like Kehei gets a lot of sun too and is littered with condos etc.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rented a house in kehei for 3 years and this year was a duplex. Next year is a condo in kehei for 7 days and 3 days in a house.

Top Bottom