Uship

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody use this before? I'm looking to move a motorcycle and standup Jetski east so that I can handle my sled and a uhaul trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I used u ship they were fine hauled a zoom boom form Denver to Edmonton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to move two stand up jet ski hulls with it last year. Guys wanted a lot of money to ship to Brandon MB. "Polarice" on here ended up throwing it in his trailer and taking it when he made a trip there. Where you need the stuff shipped to?

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little off topic,
What part of Sudbury, the valley, Chelmsford, Coniston,etc...
I grew up and spent the first 25 years of life in Hagar.

Back on topic....

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm from new Sudbury, left when I was 22. Moving to north bay now. There was a job opening in my trade that I couldn't pass up.

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well in the end went with one of the top shippers in Canada on uship. $2200 BUT it's fully insured and he hasn't had a single negative review since he joined in 2010. I strongly feel you get what you pay for and I'd rather have the peace of mind that my babies will make it home safe! He had bid $700 when I posted just the bike when some fly by night guys (whom I didn't trust one bit!) were coming in at $300 and weren't insured so if your bike falls over in the trailer or they hit the ditch your SOL. Now my half ton won't get totally overworked on this long ass drive.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well after seeing this thread I put a request on u-ship to have a garden tractor shipped from Ontario to alberta .... didnt get a lot of bids but the bids were all really close in price....fella I went with was great to deal with

Top Bottom