Can’t make this ch!t up.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were also shooting them by night, and killed some of the local blacktail deer that were supposed to be left alone. Expert marksman my ass.

And Global News reports it was $6 million dollars. All for 84 deer. $71,500 per deer.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why not just issue 80 tags and then its free
Because our government hate hunters. It's too redneck for them. Good god what would the greenies and tree huggers say if the government did allow hunters??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were also shooting them by night, and killed some of the local blacktail deer that were supposed to be left alone. Expert marksman my ass.

And Global News reports it was $6 million dollars. All for 84 deer. $71,500 per deer.

72g a deer? Losers..

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least a lot of meat was taken. 1800 pounds between 84 deer... 21 pounds per deer. Discusting.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4206.jpeg
Canadians are killing it right now…what a power move

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps a single round from a bolt action rifle could cull a few helicopters and keep government stupidity at bay.
parks Canada should be sitting in a pot of boiling water over this. Wow.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There a few culling programs in bc that are conducted out of aircraft. And paid with government funding . Legalities are waived for such programs. One of these programs allows the caribou populations to be stable enough to keep a couple of very popular riding areas open. Bellyaching about the choice of weoponry vs efficiency. Hmm

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why weren’t the natives just directed to do it ? 🙄
A number of years ago the elk were wasted rather then open it up to a draw to cull the numbers . Hunters would have bought $20000 tags for these elk but nope .
Some were used for meat but most just slaughtered and wasted . Governments !!! 🙄

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found it .
I remember this and even a few pictures showing native trucks loaded with dead elk

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Found it .
I was out there on the first hunt they did with my buddy. He was drawn for a cow. Saw a herd that had to be over 3000 elk. It was pretty insane. We have so many elk around Brooks now. They have scattered from the block and are everywhere.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There a few culling programs in bc that are conducted out of aircraft. And paid with government funding . Legalities are waived for such programs. One of these programs allows the caribou populations to be stable enough to keep a couple of very popular riding areas open. Bellyaching about the choice of weoponry vs efficiency. Hmm

Not sure 72g a deer is a very efficient use of my tax money. Lol

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure 72g a deer is a very efficient use of my tax money. Lol

That’s not the cost, the article has it wrong, it’s about 10k a deer in the first phase of the cull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom