User names

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my user name is my email adress and is my user name for everything else on the internet. i dont chage user names or passwords i keep everything the same because i am kinda forgetful with that stuff.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first name is clayton. buddies heard the infamous brockett tapes thus magnet kinda stuck.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my name is Mike. The w5j part is pure gibberish. I don’t have a very good memory when it comes to usernames and such, and I’m almost guaranteed that my username isn’t already taken when I join a new site.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first name is clayton. buddies heard the infamous brockett tapes thus magnet kinda stuck.

Your story brought back memories of the famous "Brochett Tapes " and the character of Clayton Magnetchuk in the funeral announcements ( I think) . I lost my Brochett tape and i can't find it. Most people I talk too never heard the tape and they can't relate to the tape went I get a ranting after too much :beer::beer::beer:

Just to keep this thread on topic - my last name is Zahara and friends call me ZAR.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is from my hotmail account i made when i was 14. ive always used it....and will always used it. 03 is my birthday day, which is today. Sept 03

not really wanting to be a sledneck, its just when you see it first thing comes to mind, you must snowmobile.....

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many do you still have? logged in a s rob1334 right now, tell us about that one first, poo_1334
Don't recall all of them, would have to check my spreadsheet.

Current one that I am logged in with is my name, and then basketball numbers in HS...

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Don't recall all of them, would have to check my spreadsheet.

Current one that I am logged in with is my name, and then basketball numbers in HS...

never seen a basketball jersey with 4 numbers on it............

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, I usually fouled out of every game, had the most technicals on our team, and got tossed once for calling the ref an idiot. Man HS ball was fun....

the receptionist

sexy reception
Reaction score
I used to drive a chicken delivery truck .... it was #44. I liked the name and it sounded better than Rooster Cockburn so I stuck with it. :beer::d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I used to drive a chicken delivery truck .... it was #44. I liked the name and it sounded better than Rooster Cockburn so I stuck with it. :beer::d

They actually hire people to pimp out chickens to closet perverts.....:eek:

I'm in the wrong line of work.

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well....Im from the country, rather short lol if your 6'6" im up to your elbow and 88 just fit

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Newfoundland, where I'm from, you are either a "townie" or a "bayman".

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dr is my initials and i am a huge ford fan also known as the go to guy to fix your ford around my area

Top Bottom