User names

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
user- ttpowersports- company name

nickname- T - drinking buddies got to wasted and couldnt say terry anymore...:)

not that interesting but i cant remember the whole weekend...........lol

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used to own a 95 XLT SKS. put on a set of Decker triple pipes on it. Buddy started calling me pipes.
sometimes go by Captain Ron aaaarrrrrrrr thar billy. ya ever bin buggered at sea.:d

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iron Horse....well my Dad was but in a wheelchair when I was 6 months old, he used the Name Iron Horse so when we bought an acerage, I wanted to use the name, I had warned the kids when we got horses that they moved like Turtles so the the acerage name is Iron Horse Turtle Ranch....we race under Iron Horse Racing and we have kids competeing under Iron Horse Equestian......

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its very simple...I drive a "JEEP" TJ Rubicon(wrangler for you americans) the one with true 4 wheel lockers.....2 door the real deal (not the fake 4 door should have bought the mini van instead of a jeep)! I am of course a female...hence "CHIC" and yes I drive my jeep to its fullest...in the mud on the hills "OFF ROAD" where it belongs........

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
When I joined I was not able to reply to a thread without signing up....I was drunk, pizzed off, and needed a name.....Bogger came to mind...funny because realistically it suites me to a tee......ask the guys I ride with:eek:

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
would be interesting if you started first, ponyboy

Maybe he's a little embarrassed :eek: HAHAHA!....coundn't resist that opportunity :d It's all in fun boys :beer:

Attachments

• pony boy.jpg
    pony boy.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 35

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Medler is what my friends brother called me in high school and my last name is sort of similar,and i couldn't think of something better so it stuck.I guess because i was allways into chit ,medling around so to speak

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its very simple...I drive a "JEEP" TJ Rubicon(wrangler for you americans) the one with true 4 wheel lockers.....2 door the real deal (not the fake 4 door should have bought the mini van instead of a jeep)! I am of course a female...hence "CHIC" and yes I drive my jeep to its fullest...in the mud on the hills "OFF ROAD" where it belongs........

I own a red Rubicon, Alberta's flower is a rose and roses are red(for the most part) and I am female.

I'm a Male hence the name. 19 has been my # forever. Also Larry's # too!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powertool29 started back many moons ago when I was 29
I enjoy woodworking and using any kind of Powertool's !! RRR !
Tim Taylor eat your heart out !!

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
I convinced my son (7 at the time) and husband to go on a quad adventure in the rockies when we were in Canmore a couple of years ago.
It was may long weekend and we were the first group of the season. I had NEVER ridden a quad or motorcycle or anything. Closest thing was a horse. The tour guide took us to the back country near Field BC and it was still spring run off.

Anyway, 6 hours later I could ride a quad VERY well and had hit EVERY mud hole I saw. (See my avatar) :d

At the end of the trip my son said "Hey mom you sure are a Dirty Girl!" And it stuck! HaHa. :)

My husband really likes it!:thumbsup2:

94fordguy

Pretty simple one here... my first rig I ever owned (and still do) was a '94 Ford truck... got a lot of good use out of that truck and I really like Fords in general... and well, the guy part is pretty obvious... haha

(In Revelstoke, 450 miles from home:D)

ThetruckatGlacierHouse.jpg

100_2142.jpg

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well family nickname for me, no one knows who started it but it sticks, then I ride a lil 700 hundy

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got my nickname before the movie OUTSIDERS came out, maybe even before the book , not sure though. anyway ,no i am not embarrased it's just that there are kid's on this site from time to time and i don't no how to explained how i got the name without getting gonged by mod's

Top Bottom