User names

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The story behind mine is long, it started when I was around 15 or 16 years old and it stuck with me ever since (it's not as crasy as it sounds) :tazz: .

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a nickname of mine for a long time. check out the avitar...like to dive.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hen i first got the net when i was trying to get a user name for yahoo i think it was and NOTHING would go, i got pizzed off hit the key board and if ya look PLIO are in a little group there and bang it took....havent changed it since

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything I tried would not work.. But honestly what are we on here for? To have good and "funtimes" on here.. Thats how I came up with mine.. It probably sucks... But I like it... I am on here to have "funtimes" and meet great people on this site.. and I have.. Thank you everyone.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when ya get in or on something and pin it and you get that rush of power..thats gforce....accelaration=gforce:hemiCoupe:

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well my user name is just my name brand and favourite number. now i will name all my nicknames.
Clint a tint. Clint a lint. Clinter. Clinster. Cleyent( Cl(eye)nt).Griffin. Clintonic. haha:d

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love quadding even though I don't get out very often and I ranch. Always playing in the dirt with cows and pasture. 08 was the year I joined and that was a great thing to do. Great info and great people, what else do you need!:beer::beer::beer:

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am aquarius and I love snow ...........and I love the part where rain turns to snow ...

no really I am a lil touched ...

and to think that I am a trucker ...or in my words a proffesional driver .....thru all the sh1t

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Used to ride a REV

Was "alrevedup" on SW

people called me REVED for short.

When we came here REVED was taken so I spelled it backwards

DEVER

Top Bottom