User names

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It goes with my lastname which is Greaney and my buddy has called me Grnboy since we met some 25 years ago. I added the Grnboy"z" due to it being my license plate and my truck being "all mine". No selfishness here!!!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
team dirt started on the drilling rigs with everybody covered in mud, then became our snowboard team. we are low as dirt and will do anything to ride. now we are older and have some cash and all sled. life progression.

couchrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started sledding seriosly in 2008. Lack of imagination and creativity. Years down the road I will be an experienced newbie.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use to have a jacked up old red ford with redneck exhaust on it and years ago one of the kids next door named it REDRUM from the movie The Shining. The name has just kind of suck around.... too bad the old ford probably got recycled into a 2006 Honda.......

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a complex Ukrainian last name. In grade 7 at my "new at the time" school, kids called me "Ruckachuck". Later got shortened to Rucky and has been that ever since.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well russ is the name...old boss was from the rock started calling me rusty and then next thing i knew, coveralls,business cards everything rusty

Blu du

Reaction score
the photo says it all
100_1601.jpg

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i had a boosted yamaha nytro last year so it got the name GOTBOOST hell yeah :d

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The grill on our sled bus is off an Escalade,hence caddy.How often do you get to say hence?I dont think it makes me smarter though.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The grill on our sled bus is off an Escalade,hence caddy.How often do you get to say hence?I dont think it makes me smarter though.

I know theres a lot of sled busses rolling around GP, but is yours that white one near Ernies, was infront of a house with sleds in it early early spring.

My name is pretty straight forward.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoppingcart - used to have bad addiction to ebay shopping and tried motorising a shoppingcart once.
111 - used to be my race number before I was forced into retirement from motorcross

eattheweak

Reaction score
Well I'm in the army, spent sometime as a commando/paratrooper, my platoon was very competive everything was a contest, fastest, strongest, craziest, mostly stupid human tricks lol. Our moto was eat the weak, one of my bosses wrote a book years later and that was the name of the book. Not just a moto but a way of life

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give_it_all_...I got it from the song Give It All by Rise Against. I loved playing the song on my guitar and that's how I got mine.

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mines sort of fun.

Well there's 2 reasons. One is cause im the youngest out of all the riders (but certainly not the shortest:d)

And another was my first sled trip with sledderglen (i think :d It was a while ago..) He called my junior alot, And i like to try highmarking anything i see.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I ride a grizz so there's the bear part. Originally signed up on Nyroc's atv website and since most americans don't really know where Canada is other than way up north.........

Top Bottom