User Help Requested

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
1. Should this site have a crime area on here? Please respond to poll in temporary forum

2. What should we call it??

3. Does any one have any suggestions for names on other existing forums, please post.

4. Any thing else??

RON

diggers

Reaction score
maybe it's just me but i have been using the back button on my browser to view all the new posts. is there an easier way to do this. i am having a hard time keeping up all new posts, so when i log in i have 25 new post to read through

just a thought..... are the theives reading this forum to find out what kind of equipment is going to be in town during certain times...maybe not :confused:

odds that stolen sleds are actually being rode is slim more than likely parted out...just my 2 cents worth for people wanting to post sleds and serial # etc.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Thefts

Good Idea Ron: Maybe Get The Valemount And Mcbride Rcmp In On It Too.... They Could Add Posts Of New Thefts???, But Then Again Maybe They're In On It??? --- Just Kidding. I Think If They Had The Time To Post On This Site, Maybe We Could Help??? Power Is In Numbers, And I Think This Site Has That. Can I Have A Gun???

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If this post goes forward I think it will become the "go to" place for thefts and updates.
I believe that we as a group will catch one of these people by having photos posted of the items missing.
I'm all for it.

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be a good thing......The police always ask the public about hard to solve issues like scumbags sneeking around at night selling Hard working peoples toys, so if we all knew what was missing it might help some out.
So what do you think Hanging or Beheading when we catch them:whipped:

Top Bottom