Used turbo kit for M8

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulling of the turbo off of my 2010 M8 as i am making changes and turboing my new 2012 sled. Turbo ran flawless last year. I am taking it off as my dad is going to ride the sled on a few trips and I am using the sled around home as i bought an acerage. It is an areocharger kit that mountain magic had installed for me. I am staying with the areo charger kit on my new one but going with a little bigger. I had the sled dialed and the fuel settings in the box are set. Ken @ mountain magic is removing the kit in the next few weeks. The sled was in last years sled show and was the one in Mountain Magic's booth.( White and Green HCR)

Kit comes complete. $4500
Darren 780-699-9118

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we bolt it on mine in the fall and see if I like it for the winter.:confused: If it's not what I want I'll give it back to you next spring. You know kinda like a test drive.:p:d

Reactions: oly

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shredder shredder what can i say buddy! you seen how good it works and buddy once you ride a properly set up turbo you wont go back if you know what i am saying! :rolleyes:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit it......you're gonna get me in trouble. I'm already considering keeping my '08 and tweeking it a bit........:rolleyes:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit it......you're gonna get me in trouble. I'm already considering keeping my '08 and tweeking it a bit........:rolleyes:
what a better way to tweek it with a turbo? I can ask ken to install it for you when he takes it off buddy? and gives you a reason to come up to edmonton for a night and drink some beers.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah,yeah............BLAH,BLAH.........:p. I talked to Glenn today; he had some ideas too. I can't believe I actually like this sled enough to be considering keeping it over a ProClimb.:rolleyes:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tick Tock Tick Tock............I'll still let you put on my sled for the winter for awhile longer. But then I'll pull my offer and you'll have to sell it to someone else that isn't barely getting by above the poverty line like me.:beer:

Top Bottom