US gun laws

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with all do respect the US had no business in Iraq so someone had to pull the troops out as too many innocent lives on both sides were lost for nothing. I also fail to see the connection that Obama is responsible for racial tensions. With that theory Bush is to be blamed with racial tensions during the LA riots after the beating of Rodney King. I don't think so.

Really, Obama has set race relations back severely, and don't forget that he is the one who lost Iraq with his fatal withdrawal. From his initial reaction that lead to the "beer summit", to the regime and doj's response to the Baltimore race riots, etc........ This video may give you some insight, if you're interested. It starts playing near the end, need to hear it from the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=249&v=TTpLS9Us4yI

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a few guns and do a lot shooting. I love my guns and shooting and I don't care to have the government tell me what I can and cannot do. But maybe it should not be legal for a homicidal mental case to buy a gun. The USA National Rifle Association seems to have a paranoid fixation on the US second amendment to their constitution which guaranties citizens the right to bear arms. But be reasonable folks there has to be some middle ground.

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with all do respect the US had no business in Iraq so someone had to pull the troops out as too many innocent lives on both sides were lost for nothing. I also fail to see the connection that Obama is responsible for racial tensions. With that theory Bush is to be blamed with racial tensions during the LA riots after the beating of Rodney King. I don't think so.
Whether the US and others had legitimate reason to initially be in Iraq, irregardless of all of the passed resolutions, and all of the warnings of WMDs by the Clinton's, Madelaine Albricht, John Kerry, and a page full of other turncoat Democrats, is neither here nor there. The fact is that tremendous blood and treasure were spilled and spent to reach the point where some sense of a peaceful existence there should have been accomplished, and was certainly within reach. Our dumbass dictator pulled the troups and ISIS, who he stupidly refered to as the JV, filled the void. The ungodly number of Christians, and those not "Muslim" enough, who were tortured, raped, beheaded, executed, burned alive, buried alive, drowned, etc..... because of the vacuum left in the Middle East is sickening. This blood and suffering is on the hands of our MF president, not to mention the disregard and disrespect for the lives lost of not just US service men and women. It's also being reported now that persecuted Christians wanting to escape to the US are meant with rejection and red tape, while a flood of Muslims are let in.

And really, what parallels are there with the Rodney King beating and riots, compared to all of this "black lies matter"? The way things were handled, and the reality of what triggered it all, is Apples and Oranges.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a few guns and do a lot shooting. I love my guns and shooting and I don't care to have the government tell me what I can and cannot do. But maybe it should not be legal for a homicidal mental case to buy a gun. The USA National Rifle Association seems to have a paranoid fixation on the US second amendment to their constitution which guaranties citizens the right to bear arms. But be reasonable folks there has to be some middle ground.
Interesting little heated debate on this video. What we're failing at the most is following through with the laws and regs already on the books. Typical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_3jqYCAFg

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets just say we agree to disagree on this one.

Whether the US and others had legitimate reason to initially be in Iraq, irregardless of all of the passed resolutions, and all of the warnings of WMDs by the Clinton's, Madelaine Albricht, John Kerry, and a page full of other turncoat Democrats, is neither here nor there. The fact is that tremendous blood and treasure were spilled and spent to reach the point where some sense of a peaceful existence there should have been accomplished, and was certainly within reach. Our dumbass dictator pulled the troups and ISIS, who he stupidly refered to as the JV, filled the void. The ungodly number of Christians, and those not "Muslim" enough, who were tortured, raped, beheaded, executed, burned alive, buried alive, drowned, etc..... because of the vacuum left in the Middle East is sickening. This blood and suffering is on the hands of our MF president, not to mention the disregard and disrespect for the lives lost of not just US service men and women. It's also being reported now that persecuted Christians wanting to escape to the US are meant with rejection and red tape, while a flood of Muslims are let in.

And really, what parallels are there with the Rodney King beating and riots, compared to all of this "black lies matter"? The way things were handled, and the reality of what triggered it all, is Apples and Oranges.

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have the answer but I know one thing…… something needs to be done to help minimize guns getting into the wrong hands. It is easy for you to say "politically correct victims" but I bet you will not have that same feelings if one of your loved ones was killed by a lunatic with a gun.

Take away "gun free" zones and that will detour a lot of them. These cowards go to where law abiding citizens will willingly disarm themselves to follow the law.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some more of the "hope and change" obama, also the antisemitism president as proven by his dealings with Iran and Israel, promised. Yep, let's give up our weapons and appease, both at home and abroad. Watch the video.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gun control means the law abiding citizen gives up his guns. The army, police and criminals keep theirs. If the opposite where true I would be all for gun control.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how soon till this gun is used in another stupid shooting.. Happy to have the gun laws we have up here, states needs to get n board before their all dead

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% agreed. just what they need is another gun to get into the wrong hands. My friend in Arizona bought a hand gun in Arizona last week. ID and credit card in hand and 1 hr later he has it. Can you imagine some wacko picking one of these up in an hr??

Wonder how soon till this gun is used in another stupid shooting.. Happy to have the gun laws we have up here, states needs to get n board before their all dead

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well ell if the Waco wants a gun with some gun laws in effect he will not be getting it threw any online or gun outlet, he going to have to go underground to get it, and possibly stall or get caught..

the days of your buddy, mom or dad giving you a gun are over when they gotta sing their name on a legal document

If some "wacko" wants a gun , a few government rules are not going to prevent it from being obtained....,

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's an black market gun there is no document?? Money talks and there are lots out there.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% agreed. just what they need is another gun to get into the wrong hands. My friend in Arizona bought a hand gun in Arizona last week. ID and credit card in hand and 1 hr later he has it. Can you imagine some wacko picking one of these up in an hr??

In your mind what is an acceptable amount of time for a law abiding citizen to wait to purchase something they are legally allowed to possess?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a Glock 21 in .45 in less than 1 hour on sat. All legal

but you put in the time to be able to do this....courses, back ground checks etc

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Yes. For sure.
They must do some back ground checks in the U.S. as well. Must be more to it than ID and and a credit card

Top Bottom