Ultimate Terror, baddest chute in the BC

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Cant wait for Krazy Canadian 4! You guys are truly out there! LOL. What you guys do is a some sort of recipe that includes cutting edge technology, years of experience and tons of balls. I recently climbed something that I didnt have the balls to come down, not a good feeling.

Krazy 4 was last yr kca 3 and 4 on one bluray disk, this yr is Krazy Canadian Adventures 5, any ideas on a title???? Krayz chites ,,,,, Krazy Crew slays again???KCA 5 chute slayin Krazy crew style???

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya did the same this year as well, climbed a nasty one and got to the top and realized holy f*ck I can't go back down there. After about 20 mins of convincing myself I finally came down, very freaky feeling being up there with only one way back down

Cant wait for Krazy Canadian 4! You guys are truly out there! LOL. What you guys do is a some sort of recipe that includes cutting edge technology, years of experience and tons of balls. I recently climbed something that I didnt have the balls to come down, not a good feeling.

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen that chute in Gorman it's not climb able just dead ends but there is some good chutes in there no ones been up.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KCA 5...balls that clang !!!!

Top Bottom