1st Annual Krazy Canadians Invitational

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Small change from the original plan but weather permitting we'll have an epic weekend. of course all LOONIE AMERICANS welcomed too.

anyone every invited before is also invited again.. And those never invited before, what the heck, come all, but,, we got two secret locations...

Castlegar May 21 and 22 Revy or Sicamous May 23 and 24

509 crew, 208 crew.... come on up and we'll show you the Nastiest climbs BC has to offer.. Chutes from 500ft to 3000ft... Some never before climbed stuff, some stuff only climbed once before...

Chopper days will be weather permitting of course, plus we could use more chopper sponsors,,, chopper costs $2500 per hour.. adds up eh!!!!!!!!
We'll be filming from the chopper weather permitting and I'll try slay a few first ascents, plus I want that " Mtn Max 944 chute" up the bird, after getting Roberts done last weekend, The Face of Ladybird ain't that bad...

of course pictures to come, but here's a few pics of chutes that could get done in 20 days or so.

The chute of TERROR 1612 ft

Apr2010080.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

MAYsledding2008058.jpg

stupidchute2.jpg

THE chute of TERROR 1612 ft

IMG_1103.jpg

chutes.jpg

AirportatBoulder.jpg

The chute of Terror 1612 ft

chrissphotos020.jpg

chrissphotos022.jpg

April2007018.jpg

n501167609_2399863_6472508.jpg

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
awesome,you guys will love it..... I climbed The chute of Terror again today, renamed it since I'm the only one to climb it... same chute I did in TS6,,,on the Mountainn Max 944... got it done with the Twisted Turbo at 11 lbs, M800 from Mainjet... 174 inch camo from Recreation supply co. Timbersled suspention, Iceage rails, mountain mod seat, slydoy skis and the aweosme HTR graphics.. We'll have the chopper in there next weekend if anyone else wants a crack at er... 5 pics at the top of the thred show The chute of Terror. Ray tried Ladybirds Angry Pirate chute and failed, we got the cornice off the Ladybird Monster chute... Justin, Hascarl sr. and Jr. all climbed the dave knight chute... snow should be sick for next weekend...

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Probably 10 never before climbed chutes still up Ladybird. all 1500 to 2000ft long,,, The chute of Terror is only 1612 ft long,,, nastly climb today.. snow was slidding out of all day yesterday. creating a 5ft deep 3ft wide trench running down the perferd line... footage was sick, had to cross it twice and and do a complete s to the top.. top 200ft is 60 degrees but wide enough to wiggle.. pictures to come of the BADDEST chute in the world... 500 ft above the key hole chute... to tight spots 8ft wide for 30 ft.. usually not enough snow in it to try but the snow is perfect... I think I'm too scared to try the one though...

Perfectday.jpg

playgoundnorns.jpg

I got a better angle and a close up but its the chute up the middle to the right of the big white chute.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these climbs going to be on your next film Dan? Would like to see a vid of these climbs if not.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
quite sure all of these climbs will be in the next Krazy Canadian Adventures 4 dvd "Pure Adrenaline"

teaser is in the works, should be ready by next week..

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
KrazyCanadianAdventures4DVDCoverWORKING.jpg

this is the new dvd cover

and some great pics of PHATTY going huge

phatty1.jpg

phatty3.jpg

phatty4.jpg

phatty5.jpg

april2011070.jpg

The hour glass chute, and the 4 finger chute,, smashers line, Davidoff's line, and 2 not sucessfull un-named lines

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It clear to me why it had never been climbed,that is one crazy chute,good luck,will be pickin up that vid for sure,I cant wait to see you come over the top of that bad boy!
catmando!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so is the chute of terror the way in or out of the area, Dan ? Lol

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the exhaust is somehow routed through the secondary clutch, maybe helps turn it faster

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think dan has set the bar again, with dual exhausts, who knows maybe he has a set of hot rod flame throwers on it too. lol

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out there tonight after work, see ou Friday am for some fun!!! :) Can't wait! Gonna be an awesome weekend! :beer: :cool:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh rowdy shut it!!! Lol JK I'm in Sicamous and the revy on sat I would have come to watch!

Top Bottom