Ultimate Terror, baddest chute in the BC

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Might be badder than Terminal Cancer chute in Nevada. Smasher tried to climb it yesterday.... needs turbo power.... little too icy yesterday for a turbo too, but maybe today or tomorrow...
may2012016.jpg

this is where smashers sled ended up at the bottom of the commit. half way up the mtn.
may2012008.jpg

may2012012.jpg

may2012009.jpg

may2012005.jpg

may2012015.jpg

just drop down the back side into the bowl in the left once completed....

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uh huh yup to the left Eh? Yup ok!!!!! Dont scrape your skiis on the sides either eh? He He.:chicken::beer::beer:

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed!!! 3 cams one from the bottom one on the helmet and one at the top LOL you always know someone that has done it but that one will never be me. BUT!! im sure it will be a great day

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. I also say that had better be on helmet cam.. or multiple helmet cams!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is this one... looks just as cool, whats at the top. how do u get down??????

It's at the back of the lake at Gorman.... Get's a little tight at the top though!:beer:

It almost looks like something you could attempt from Modman's Picture!

100_1519.jpg

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do most guys come down after a chute climb like that?That sh.. looks so damn steep you can't even fall down that properly!LOL!!!

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do most guys come down after a chute climb like that?That sh.. looks so damn steep you can't even fall down that properly!LOL!!!

9/10 there is an easier way down the other side, or further out of the shot. lots of times people will come down the same chute, but when your looking at ones like that there has to be another way down. or if you got deep pockets a chopper is a common way down as well...

kwseba1

Reaction score
Cant wait for Krazy Canadian 4! You guys are truly out there! LOL. What you guys do is a some sort of recipe that includes cutting edge technology, years of experience and tons of balls. I recently climbed something that I didnt have the balls to come down, not a good feeling.

Top Bottom