Two More Deaths - McBride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is a very sad day..we send our condolences and our hearts go out to all those involved in this tragedy and all those affected by it.. I knew the two guys who passed away as i've done lots of work on there sleds.. I'm just dont know what to say. We've lost way to many good people this year.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2 renshaw any deaths

The McBride RCMP are in the process of closing Renshaw Mountain. They are asking for the public's assistance in remaining off Renshaw Mountain and out of the area, while they conduct the necessary avalanche maintenance.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

not the sort of news I wanted to read of a day before we head to Valemount....:(

RIP......Condolences to the families of the victims.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Very sad news, my condolences to all involved.

Just tap er cool teeroy and keep an out ready at all times.
thanks bro, will be doing exactly that. My wife and my pops are going to be tripping out again.....:(

Will be smashing the "OK" button on the SPOT quite a few times this weekend to keep their sanity in check.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

touche...i aswell are up again this weekend
you riding the machine in your avatar? will keep an eye out for ya and say hello if we cross paths. mine is an all black XP with a sledjunkie.com decal on the cowling....staying at the ol' Valemount Hotel....room 1.

:beer: ride safe....

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
march 25 2009 avalanche

TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THE AVALANCHE TODAY IN MC BRIDE AND KIMBERLY MAY OUR HEARTS THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS BE WITH YOU I HAVE LOST FRIENDS IN AVALNCHE AND IT IS TERRIBLE LOSS LETS HOPE AND PRAY EVERYONE IS OK AND COMES HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES :snowmobilers_wave::sorry:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why? just stay away from dangerous zones. out of slide runs. plenty of lakes and open areas to play in. i mean i understand but dont let it stop you from having a great sunny day in the mountains.

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can understand why people are canceling or postponing there sledding trips at the moment. It is hard to enjoy yourself with that sick feeling in your stomach:(

Britt

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
why? just stay away from dangerous zones. out of slide runs. plenty of lakes and open areas to play in. i mean i understand but dont let it stop you from having a great sunny day in the mountains.

Terrain is very limited without putting yourself in harms way...Clemina and Allen Creek...where????...without riding under of over the trouble that has caused 3 deaths within a 100km radius...??? Where'd you ride?

Top Bottom