Turbo's

Braaap

Reaction score
i know they have turbo's for M8's, just curious to know about putting a turbo on a M1000 ?

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know they have turbo's for M8's, just curious to know about putting a turbo on a M1000 ?

I have seen 3 different ones go this year. very impressive. the guy to talk to is Brent Linderman in the crowsnest. Boondocker kits are the only ones i know of working well.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, seen two and they were both insane!!! I don't know how some of these guys can ride cuz there knackers gotta be huge and always in the way.....

Motorman26

Reaction score
I was on the Boondocker web site just the other day. 300 hp on the M1000 if I remember correct.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed a boondocker turbo kit on a M1000 this year and it is crazy fast.. But if you want it to work awesome you need to get a few different parts other than just whats in the kit..... There are the big aerochargerr kits are coming this summer, or you can put a twin turbo set-up on it.. With the boondocker kit it all depends on what you turn the boost up to.. The onew that i built i know that if you turned it up to the like 17psi that they say you can, it would be well over 300hp.. And absolutely eat any yammy out there, it dont matter if it's puttin ouyt 400+hp cause it just has to much weight difference to overcome.. Also the aerochargewr kits are quite abit lighter....

Top Bottom