Turbo XMs

Active

Reaction score
The Rumors be true mine is for sale :), Redid the top end at 4000 km, have about 5000 km on it now. Zero problems, no lag and overall an awesome kit. You pick the kit for the research you do. I found with TSS that they have the best in my mind. Plus customer service has always been awesome!

Edit: I should also say that my kit speaks for itself. Heck people who've ridden my sled are responding before I did lol PS Thanks guys :)

How much are going to want for it?

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marek you should go for it
get it done
that T3 is waiting for you

stocker- you going to join the rest of us tirds on stock sleds
birdie
;)

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marek you should go for it
get it done
that T3 is waiting for you

stocker- you going to join the rest of us tirds on stock sleds
birdie
;)

I'm nervous about being a mere mortal on a stock machine again... does that mean I have to get stuck again?

Last edited:

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Sleds that is a great running sled

Gave it a rip a bunch of times and Marek has kept that thing in nice shape
If you are going to buy a used turbo this is the one to buy

Birdie

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have pulled on that ski a few times there big guy. Lol

Me TOOOO

:cool:

Birdie

Pfft everyone knows that turbos dont get stuck... thats part of the attraction haha Seriously though thank you, Such selfless friends I tell you :)

Hey Sleds that is a great running sled

Gave it a rip a bunch of times and Marek has kept that thing in nice shape
If you are going to buy a used turbo this is the one to buy

Birdie

Thanks Bud :)

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my Tss turbo xm!! No problems so far, haven't had to touch the fuel controller yet! running 100% av gas at 8psi

byjadudy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should give Deano at Mad Motorsports a call about his boondocker turbos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must be riding with unlucky guys. Not a lot of luck with turbo Doo's in my group. Bottom ends and connecting rods have failed for the few guys I know who went this route. They do run great and strong but It's Still not a option for me because I ride to many km. After this weekend I should be over 4000km for this season. I hope to hit 6000 by mid may.

Last edited:

Sleds

Reaction score
How much do you think a 2013 skidoo sp 163 800 with 1000 kms on it worth because I would really like to have that sled of mareshows

Last edited:

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much do you think a 2013 skidoo sp 163 800 with 1000 kms on it worth because I would really like to have that sled of mareshows

From a quick kijiji search, I'd say if you're in the 12,000 range if its in good condition you should be good but thats IMO, it will obviously sell faster if you list it cheaper. I think $11,000 would be a quick and easy sale :)

Sleds

Reaction score
That's what I thought it would be worth it Is in amazing shape ... Thanks

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a XM..??? Didn't know impulse did 2 strokes. nicest part about TSS kits are they are canadian and in sicamous. Send Mareshow a message and he can give ya his thoughts. been on it a couple times and it is one of, if not thee funnest kit I have rode.

Yes Impulse does and it is amazing....

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been away from sledding last month, or so since Chris passed away in Revy... And been busy with other stuff

i also on that trip broke a con rod and did motor in on my Aerocharger kit.... Not sure if a base gasket blew out and hydro locked or not, but a big mess over all

I love the aero kit and hp it produces and had it running great, but when it comes to making that much more power with the turbo kits, at hi boost it's just a matter of time before carnage happens

seen aero chargers, TSS and so on all this year getting towed and chopper out so don't think by making big boost your go forever... That's false hope that will bite you for sure... We all get lucky one year

think the best answer for duration is lower boost... Even 5 lbs is a ass kicker sled that will get you 60plus mph track speed on a 174 three inch..

my two cents

Top Bottom