Turbo vs big bore debate

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the 1160 was a triple or maybe and old genesis twin. If you want that kind of displacement in a cat a 1200 is the way I would go. Talk to mad motorsports he built a 1200 turbo that is for sale on here and would be able to tell you what to expect.
Personally is go 925 thats where I'm headed when it comes time for motor work

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No chit. It's 200hp vs. 155-163.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its funny you mention that cause there are people on here that think the new iron will lay a smackdown on that chit. I wonder how many times their parents dropped them on their head?

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny you mention that cause there are people on here that think the new iron will lay a smackdown on that chit. I wonder how many times their parents dropped them on their head?

There's no way it will beat a 2013 XM. That's the best sled money can buy.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read the first post. What was the topic there Ruprecht?

Every thread and post you start is controversial and ch!t dirturbing..
Go back and read them.

We all know your sled kicks ass, and you ARE so awesome... LOL even though you don't even ride it anymore.

Still on the '07 Turbo M??

Cause I mentioned 1160?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read the first post. What was the topic there Ruprecht?

Every thread and post you start is controversial and ch!t dirturbing..
Go back and read them.

We all know your sled kicks ass, even though you don't even ride it anymore.

Still on the Turbo M??

I think it was something about a big bore. Did I say something that wasnt about a big bore? Dont need a TurboM. LMAO!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But the XM has all new ergonomics, a flexible track, and a T-Motion skid? I thought these were game changers?

Wow..............this doolaide stuff really works. Even the Cat guys are falling in line now. Bahahahahahahha!!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But the XM has all new ergonomics, a flexible track, and a T-Motion skid? I thought these were game changers?

Yea, best sled out their, no way any other sled will beat it.. Try saying something good about a sled other than a XM and you get "XM skid this, flexible track that, blaa blaa blaa"

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, best sled out their, no way any other sled will beat it.. Try saying something good about a sled other than a XM and you get "XM skid this, flexible track that, blaa blaa blaa"

Were training your brain to learn simple commands Dallas.

lMAO!!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be a no brainer if you're riding 98 percent in the hills. A turbo kit on a 2 stroke maintains the horsepower at altitude. A big bore kit will just get you back at stock horsepower by the time you are up high. In the flat land a bb might be more effective. i run an 09 m8 with boon docker pump gas turbo, keep it at 5 pounds boost and dont f*$k with it. Runs like a champ no reliability issues
who did your install want a reliable turbo want to ride not wrench or tune and do you find 5lbs of boost enough to ofset weight gains?

Top Bottom